NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

Trust me gents, i shall be there next time.

Also, totally supprised of two things:

1, WTF, my girlfriend was wearing a WHITE t shirt? O_o Thats like, strange.

2, Roadkill has changed alot...

Trust me gents, i shall be there next time.

Also, totally supprised of two things:

1, WTF, my girlfriend was wearing a WHITE t shirt? O_o Thats like, strange.

2, Roadkill has changed alot...

It's a white shirt, but doesn't appear to be wet. Hmmm...

Anyway, if I ever want to go to a meetup, London would probably be easiest for me (if we're staying in the UK that is), as I could simply get the Eurostar (though I'd have to take the train to Brussels first, but meh). Other places might be a bit hard for me to get to. ^___^;

It's a white shirt, but doesn't appear to be wet. Hmmm...

Oh, it was wet at one point ;)

Well, it was when me, bard, chuck and j7 went pen hunting at 8am to make the sign, it was pissing it down!!

In other news: AWESOME

I ended up staying at the hostel.

We had luls.

Me bard roadkill and phee rented a boat and went rowing in regents park just now. bard hadoukened himself into the lake.

PICS COMING TOMORROW WHEN IM HOME!!! (aswell as legit recap.)

bard hadoukened himself into the lake.

Lmfao, need pics!

Jay better have read my text otherwise I shall be mighty upset :P

Jay better have read my text otherwise I shall be mighty upset :P

I am personally unaware of this....

So yes Im back now. I had extra people on my train from the west coast line = not good for Stef. It was a pretty good trip like. The internet peoples are not so weird! First day like 5 minutes off the train met letty and stefkov at 12. Then we wandered aimlessly,found the hostel, then wandered to the nearest tube station which was like 300m from where we started. We met up with Phee, Jay and eventually Bard by 3:30. The first begger of the weekend was Alfonso to which he aquired wine gums, a soft drink and money. We saw him 10 minutes later without any of these things. We checked into the hostel, whilst scouting off licenses and pubs. The group then came to a pub with seats outside to play cards, get id'd (only me! to which all I needed to say that I was 18 and yes i really am 18), and get drunk. Letty went off to fetch athriller (sp?) to guide us to food. The 7 of us went to leicester square to get stopped by the legendary Dave who drew us all for £1 each to help towards a display. Next was food, scouting for cheap china town venues until we decided that such a thing was none existant thus we hopped to a Pizza Hut and then an Arcade in Picadilly. The day ended with Athrilla going to his abode for the night and the group spending the early hours of the morning playing cards ad chess, drinking, and listening to music in an extremly small, uncomfortable and hot room. Because of the effect of not sleeping metal gear awesome and farmyard animals were quoted.

On Saturday morn half of us got up only to find that it was 5:30am. With this knowledge I crawled back to bed till 9am when I was the last one there.

We then proceeded to hyde park corner, about 3 miles from where we wanted to be. The 6 made it to a cafe and eventually a grassy area with trees. This is where to meet took place bar Rummy. Music was played, Pyramids were constructed and trees were climbed. Fun was to be had.

It was decided that we actually needed to do something, it had thus been arranged that we were to go to an Arcade that Rex knew of next to the London Eye and that Jay 7 would find and bring Rummy. We lost Fish and co. on the way to the bar in the arcade. Rummy was met on the grassy area directly underneath the Eye. Half got a tube to the arcade in Picadilly whilst the rest dispersed. Me, Stef, Bard and Roadkill met Letty to go to the pub which was visted on Friday. It was half way through my pint that Stef received a phonecall that our stuff was found gone by Phee and Jay. We left for the hostel and when we got there waited for the main desk. It was cleared that cleaners had been instructed to clean the room, and protocal says put all left objects must be put in plastic bags. We found all our stuff stuffed in black bags in the back room behind the desk! After getting our possesions the people who were at the pub returned to finish drinks. We were all shattered and the 6 were joined by Ben and Roadkill for the night.

Today we left the hostel (in a mess) and had mcdonalds in a small park before journeying to Regents park. Letty left for sunday lunch.Jay and Ben left at 2. After rain we went to Baker street to meet back up with letty and play DS in weatherspoons. Stef and I left at 3:20 leaving Roadkill, Letty and Bard. I Stayed with Stef to find Virgin trains had been indefinatly suspended.

Got on my Train at 5. Thats all I can remember for now!

Me bard roadkill and phee rented a boat and went rowing in regents park just now. bard hadoukened himself into the lake.

PICS COMING TOMORROW WHEN IM HOME!!! (aswell as legit recap.)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I knew something good would happen.

My train got delayed for like ever. I think it was cancelled at one point, I was considering staying longer with you guys and maybe even staying another night. I don't know the limitations of a saver return ticket though. Gaaaay.

4 freekin hours man, to get home. 9 freakin stops man. Also Bard if you ever read this, did you give me your number. I swear I texted you a few times and I always

wondered if you got them.

And Jordan. When I saw Roadkill I thought he was a 12 year old. Seriously, I was scared.

To sum up the weekend.

Friday night: Went to sleep at 3, woke up at 5.

Saturday night: Sleep at 12, woke up at 7.

I'd say more and retell basically everything that happened but right now with 9 hours sleep from 3 days and quite a bit of alcohol probably still lingering somewhere in me. Naa mate.

Roadkill. You are one great guy. Seriously. Your van sounds extremely awesome on all scales.

So yes Im back now. I had extra people on my train from the west coast line = not good for Stef. It was a pretty good trip like. The internet peoples are not so weird! First day like 5 minutes off the train met letty and stefkov at 12. Then we wandered aimlessly,found the hostel, then wandered to the nearest tube station which was like 300m from where we started. We met up with Phee, Jay and eventually Bard by 3:30. The first begger of the weekend was Alfonso to which he aquired wine gums, a soft drink and money. We saw him 10 minutes later without any of these things. We checked into the hostel, whilst scouting off licenses and pubs. The group then came to a pub with seats outside to play cards, get id'd (only me! to which all I needed to say that I was 18 and yes i really am 18), and get drunk. Letty went off to fetch athriller (sp?) to guide us to food. The 7 of us went to leicester square to get stopped by the legendary Dave who drew us all for £1 each to help towards a display. Next was food, scouting for cheap china town venues until we decided that such a thing was none existant thus we hopped to a Pizza Hut and then an Arcade in Picadilly. The day ended with Athrilla going to his abode for the night and the group spending the early hours of the morning playing cards ad chess, drinking, and listening to music in an extremly small, uncomfortable and hot room. Because of the effect of not sleeping metal gear awesome and farmyard animals were quoted.

On Saturday morn half of us got up only to find that it was 5:30am. With this knowledge I crawled back to bed till 9am when I was the last one there.

We then proceeded to hyde park corner, about 3 miles from where we wanted to be. The 6 made it to a cafe and eventually a grassy area with trees. This is where to meet took place bar Rummy. Music was played, Pyramids were constructed and trees were climbed. Fun was to be had.

It was decided that we actually needed to do something, it had thus been arranged that we were to go to an Arcade that Rex knew of next to the London Eye and that Jay 7 would find and bring Rummy. We lost Fish and co. on the way to the bar in the arcade. Rummy was met on the grassy area directly underneath the Eye. Half got a tube to the arcade in Picadilly whilst the rest dispersed. Me, Stef, Bard and Roadkill met Letty to go to the pub which was visted on Friday. It was half way through my pint that Stef received a phonecall that our stuff was found gone by Phee and Jay. We left for the hostel and when we got there waited for the main desk. It was cleared that cleaners had been instructed to clean the room, and protocal says put all left objects must be put in plastic bags. We found all our stuff stuffed in black bags in the back room behind the desk! After getting our possesions the people who were at the pub returned to finish drinks. We were all shattered and the 6 were joined by Ben and Roadkill for the night.

Today we left the hostel (in a mess) and had mcdonalds in a small park before journeying to Regents park. Letty left for sunday lunch.Jay and Ben left at 2. After rain we went to Baker street to meet back up with letty and play DS in weatherspoons. Stef and I left at 3:20 leaving Roadkill, Letty and Bard. I Stayed with Stef to find Virgin trains had been indefinatly suspended.

Got on my Train at 5. Thats all I can remember for now!

Mcoy reads a wall of text

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I knew something good would happen.

My train got delayed for like ever. I think it was cancelled at one point, I was considering staying longer with you guys and maybe even staying another night. I don't know the limitations of a saver return ticket though. Gaaaay.

4 freekin hours man, to get home. 9 freakin stops man. Also Bard if you ever read this, did you give me your number. I swear I texted you a few times and I always

And Jordan. When I saw Roadkill I thought he was a 12 year old. Seriously, I was scared.

To sum up the weekend.

Friday night: Went to sleep at 3, woke up at 5.

Saturday night: Sleep at 12, woke up at 7.

I'd say more and retell basically everything that happened but right now with 9 hours sleep from 3 days and quite a bit of alcohol probably still lingering somewhere in me. Naa mate.

Roadkill. You are one great guy. Seriously. Your van sounds extremely awesome on all scales.

=D Thank you, and hell, better for someone to think I'm 12 now so when I age I might have some chance of not looking ancient

Aye, I will also retell what I recall tomorrow. At work most likely...actually thats a lie I think we're gonna be super busy this week...tomorrow at some point! It was fucking epic though, Ill leave it at that for now.

=D Thank you, and hell, better for someone to think I'm 12 now so when I age I might have some chance of not looking ancient

I suppose that's very true. Were you asked when you went to get a drink to confirm your age? If not then you look like an old young old person.

And so here are the photos from my phone.

DSC00084.jpg

lol

DSC00085.jpg

Dave? Who drew our portraits. Letty still has the paper, it was gonna be photocopied.

DSC00086.jpg

Pizza hut....

DSC00087.jpg

Major funage happened.

I have a picture of J7 asleep at 5 in the morning. But he didn't seem to impressed at the idea of posting it =(

I suppose that's very true. Were you asked when you went to get a drink to confirm your age? If not then you look like an old young old person.

I get mistaken for being 16 or 18 but i am 24.

DSC00084.jpg

hahaha cumming street. :)

DSC00087.jpg

Major funage happened.

Fuck Mario Kart GP... i've played GP2 ;)

Last time i was in an arcade was one in Blackpool, holy shit was that an arcade.

It looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

Wish I could have come but retarted paying method of my job plus lack of money stopped me or I would have been there.

Yeah, as Phee deserted me, I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down some overly lolariffic (weepy :heh:) impressions of the weekend which I'll post tomorrow. Man I'm fucked right now though!

yeah!...Yeah!!! YEAH!!! [in joke]

Er, omfg, stfu, tbh atm.

It was awesome though. Not the hadoukening into lake part. That never happened, I think.

Also Bard if you ever read this, did you give me your number. I swear I texted you a few times and I always

The Kov. Pal, of course I have your number, aswell as erectile dysfunction. But no, really I do.

One thing is that I found odd is that within seconds of my awesomeness being present, Bard came a-crashing down from a tree, as if the branches had been weakened by my radiant Win...

[/ego massaging]

Fuck Mario Kart GP... i've played GP2 ;)

Last time i was in an arcade was one in Blackpool, holy shit was that an arcade.

It looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

I swear the Trocadero has both GP and GP2 Oo;

hahaha dudes/ettes i totally wish i could have stayed tonight... sounds like you had proper fun. just got back from a night out with J7 and all... pretty bad state right now so i'm off to bed. anyway, yeah, hope you guys are all good. oh, and YO HAI JAMES WHATS UP! LOL!!!111!!!

just took me like 10 tries to get my mouse cursor onto the "submit" button :/

Yeah, it was an awesome meetup. Kinda regret not getting in on the hostel action but ahh well. Should deffo do it again next year.

I think they're planning another before next year...