NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

strongly suggest people coming should head for the south-west corner and start looking for Letty's hair.

Oh and I apologise in advance for my general appearance. I hate it, so screw you.

Sounds good! Her hair is still red, right? :heh:

Ill be brining,

- DS

- DS games

- Drinkage

- Camcorder

I think thats it...unless I think of something.

So, I should be coming tomorrow and I've noticed people are bringing the good old drinkage.

Before I go investing in some, whats Hyde Parks stance on alcohol?

One request.

Please don't give my girlfriend a large amount of alcohol and rape her :p...

You know, shes on her own with like... 6 guys or something.

Bahaha, she'll be fine Jordan, we'll go easy on her ;).

But no, no one could destroy the Jordan and Letty bond. But yeah, I need someone's number to get in contact with. If anyone is still about, could ya send me yer number pleeeeease.

Atif, i'll PM you Letty's mobile number. She should be with Stefkov by now, just call/text her. She'll help you out.

One request.

Lol, only on this site would you need to say something like this! Classic.

Atif, i'll PM you Letty's mobile number. She should be with Stefkov by now, just call/text her. She'll help you out.

Stems train doesn't get in till 11:30. This is train trip is amazing.

One request.

You have my word, we already reached an agreement involving bewbs and water the other day, so fairs fair :laughing:

Alrighty! One last mini-request -- If anyone has a sony ericsson k800i charger/one that is compatible, please bring it today/saturday, otherwise it could get messy.

I'm getting a train to St. Pancras for 14:48 then walking round to the front of King's X, which shouldn't take 10 mins.

Er... yeah. Don't really know what else to say! Oh yeah - I have no idea what half of you look like, so, er... lols :P

picture-3.png

Okay, so we will be meeting at the SOUTH-WEST corner. So I should go to High Street Kensington tube station? My train gets to Marylebone at 10:52, so I should be there at about 5 or 10 past eleven I guess. Woot!

One request.

When I read this, my first thought was whether it was really needed. My second thought was that it's cool to do one or the other, but not both, though purely for comedy value, then I realised even the joke justifies it.

Anyhow, I'm well looking forward to this now! Update on my situation, I'm gonna see my mate's band play at 12 down my way, then MAYBE head up about 1ish, meaning I arrive in londinium 2 on half 2ish, OR stay for a band that's on later around 2/half 2ish meaning that I'll get there like 5ish. Tbh, I might skip the second band and catch them another time, depending on situations and people I'm with. I guess I'll figure it all out tomorrow. In fact, this has been a rather uninformative post!

I think me and will are now coming,

we'll be the guys who look like us

I think me and will are now coming,

we'll be the guys who look like us

Wow, sweet! : peace:

You guys are going to grumble at me for this, but I probably won't be coming, for the following reasons:

1 - I'm too poor. (cheap ticket, but still)

2 - I have a load of student finance stuff to sort out fairly urgently.

3 - I have a load of linguistics books to read.

4 - I'm really tired.

5 - Ah! Internet people! (this one is minor)

Sorry...

You guys are going to grumble at me for this, but I probably won't be coming, for the following reasons:

1 - I'm too poor. (cheap ticket, but still)

2 - I have a load of student finance stuff to sort out fairly urgently.

3 - I have a load of linguistics books to read.

4 - I'm really tired.

5 - Ah! Internet people! (this one is minor)

Sorry...

I'm not alone!

I wont be attending as I've let my contact know, mother demanded money I owed her. Im now poor as hell.

Fools. (nah, if you can't come, you have your reasons)

I'm probably gonna be hungover after tonight, but I'll defo be at the SouthWest corner for around 11. I'll just looks for the bright redness of Letty's hair, And j7 (becuase it's jay, and whjo couldn't forget him). So yeah, if you see me looking lost, call me over :P

</drunken ppost>

small note to the worthy; the south-west of that map that rez posted is not hyde park per sé- that's Kensington Gardens! So try and aim for Hyde park to the right of that exhibition road. We have bright hair and perhaps a sign (letty and chuck and bard are working on it) so keep an eye out.

Oh, and grunchie; lame excuse. LAAAAAAAAME.

p.s. we're having an awesome time of awesomeness with alcohol and EVERYTHING! yes.

Wow. Anything that has got jay up at 8.30 in the morning is pretty special. Have a great day peoples.

small note to the worthy; the south-west of that map that rez posted is not hyde park per sé- that's Kensington Gardens! So try and aim for Hyde park to the right of that exhibition road. We have bright hair and perhaps a sign (letty and chuck and bard are working on it) so keep an eye out.

Oh, and grunchie; lame excuse. LAAAAAAAAME.

p.s. we're having an awesome time of awesomeness with alcohol and EVERYTHING! yes.

So I should probably get off at Knightsbridge. This changes things too much...Im not coming.

Lol, jokes jokes, Im leaving my house in 15 minutes...Im going for T-Shirt and coat, because its pissing it down. Whats the weather like there?

Wow. Anything that has got jay up at 8.30 in the morning is pretty special. Have a great day peoples.

extremely uncomfortable room Id say.

One request.

Don't worry, be happy. She's only in the cell for the night.

So I should probably get off at Knightsbridge. This changes things too much...Im not coming.

Lol, jokes jokes, Im leaving my house in 15 minutes...Im going for T-Shirt and coat, because its pissing it down. Whats the weather like there?

Weather's great. Come topless. Bard wants to touch you, feel you, kiss you. Always!

Yesterday

Don't worry, be happy. She's only in the cell for the night.

Weather's great. Come topless. Bard wants to touch you, feel you, kiss you. Always!

Yesterday

Im scared. And a little turned on.

Im off now....right...my bags gonna be heavy, I have Camera (to take photey photos) and Camcorder (for epic vids)

The next time you see/hear my words, they will not be green. Nor typed. Well they'll be typed (I rehearse everything I say) but Ill be reading it outloud, so yeah.