NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

Lol, I'm paying a tenner. But that's because I'm a measly peasant and I'm getting the bus.

alright so I take it that means Me, McPhee, Chuck, Bard are conf's, with Stefkov still ambling about? If I don't hear from wildo before.. i dunno, 5 or something, then i'll have to call the place and alter the number of bookings :)

Letty will be flying to London now, so i assume she'll be coming :p

alright so I take it that means Me, McPhee, Chuck, Bard are conf's, with Stefkov still ambling about? If I don't hear from wildo before.. i dunno, 5 or something, then i'll have to call the place and alter the number of bookings :)

Wildo had better sodding well be coming :blank:

However geeky it sounds, depending on a deal on some goods I await to be offered on friday will decide whether I come to meet up on saturday.

If not I have collected a number from a fellow member so some one knows whether to expect me or not.

I should be coming too, either late Friday or early Saturday, possibly both. I think it would be nice to get numbers now. Jaaay my old boy, ya rckon you can PM your number please? Cheers.

Damnit Atif, you're going to sweep my girlfriend off her feet and take her as your own :(

It's funny, alot of you are heading south tomorrow but i will be fleeing north! I'm off to brum for my birthday, but i hope this meetup works out.

Man! Something has come up this weekend, which means I might not make it down to london til like 5! I've gotta consult with some people and sort it out, unfortunately one of those people are out of the country until tomorrow sometime, so it's hard to do. I'll try and make sure I don't fail absolutely and not turn up at all. I'm gonna PM the mighty J7 my number now, then I'll liase with him as to my whereabouts/locations/plans upon the day.

Boooooo!

Everyone sucks! (Apart from the people defo still coming)

*Has an image of me sitting there on my own*

Oh yeah, folks the weather prediction for London on Saturday says like...rain. So like wrap up warm yo'

Man, hasn't this come quick. Best start packing a few clothes soon.

Just to double check, we that are staying at the hostel are meeting up outside King's Cross station at 3pm?

I'm getting to London for half 11 ish so I'm gonna be wandering around until that time.

Shit, I was hoping it would be good weather... shit shit :( Well if it rains I suggest we cry and cut ourselves.

Wildo is still AWOL and I am scared.

Somebody should update the N-E blog with what you guys get up to seeing as it hasn't been updated since forever. Plus it will be good avertising for the forums showing how friendly we are and such :)

Shit, I was hoping it would be good weather... shit shit :( Well if it rains I suggest we cry and cut ourselves.

Wildo is still AWOL and I am scared.

Or if it rains we just MAN UP and DRINK IN THE RAIN like real MEN with PINTS of BEER and VODKA like MEN.

You may be wondering why I have emphasised some words. I'm not entirely sure either. I think I'm insecure about being a man, and an alcoholic. Who knows?

Hells Yeah. I'm not letting no rain put a downer on my weekend. I'm taking a brolly and a few brollie bags.

Awesome things, it's a bag, for your brollie! Genious.

Somebody should update the N-E blog with what you guys get up to seeing as it hasn't been updated since forever. Plus it will be good avertising for the forums showing how friendly we are and such :)

Headlines read: Seven Slaughtered in Sunny Hyde Park by Shetland Savage

Forum veteran Jav says "we are a friendly bunch."

Good luck guys, sounds fun.

Hells Yeah. I'm not letting no rain put a downer on my weekend. I'm taking a brolly and a few brollie bags.

Awesome things, it's a bag, for your brollie! Genious.

Brolly. Manly.

2 words that i never thought would go together. Real mean don't need brollys! Real men don't need waterproofs! Realy men get hypothermia and die! :indeed:

At least the alcohol will ease the pain!

More like pain will ease the MAAAAAN!

(you gotta say that in a really manly way though)

I'll assume the brolly thing was an ironic joke, otherwise you best be fronting a set of breasts with them brollies. I'm tempted to screw my friends and come up as early as I can on saturday now. I'm getting quite excited weee PUMPED UP LIKE A REAL MAN!

The brolly was a joke but the brolly bag. Seriously, has to be one of the best inventions ever. I mean, no more wet bag when the rain stops. No more wet anything as it keeps the water in. Brilliant!

The brolly was a joke but the brolly bag. Seriously, has to be one of the best inventions ever. I mean, no more wet bag when the rain stops. No more wet anything as it keeps the water in. Brilliant!

Oh i agree. I was only joking about the manly comments too. I have a brolly, but it's a manly brolly! :p Long, black and very, very inconvenient.

Oh i agree. I was only joking about the manly comments too. I have a brolly, but it's a manly brolly! :p Long, black and very, very inconvenient.

You love the long black ones?

I prefer the smaller ones. You can stick em anywhere and forget about it, then take it out again when the time calls. The long ones you have to lug around, they get in your way when you want hands free and just generally a bother to have.

*Innuendos may be apparent in this post.

Would it be too easy to turn this into innuendo territory?

... So YEAH I'm still awake and not packed and stuff. Will probably pack more deodrants than changes-of-clothes. Wildo is now officially at the top of my Black List, for I am having to shell out £50 based on his unfinished promises :'(

But I am pleased with the commitment to alcohol! Please don't forget to try and bring something amusing/entertaining in case of boredom.

um... Yeah. As I said in the today Thread Thing; I have a few phone numbers and shizzle. I'm not taking my laptop, so I have no idea if I'll be online tomorrow. I'll try to check on the boards at some point, but otherwise i strongly suggest people coming should head for the south-west corner and start looking for Letty's hair.

Oh and I apologise in advance for my general appearance. I hate it, so screw you.

Oh and I apologise in advance for my general appearance. I hate it, so screw you.

Considering I just had my hair burned down and still have a residual black eye, I think you'll be fine :heh: