NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dilli Gee

Wild Earth: African Safari

New trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30837.html

I'm at a loss for words with this title. The gameplay seems to be lifted from Pokemon Snap, which is fine with me because I really love that game, but the graphics are pure crap.

At the same time, it might be 2008's Endless Ocean, which was fantastic.

Truly Appalling

It isn't always about graphics.

You say that, fair enough, but there is a line, and a worrying amount of develpers are crossing the line, and giving sub par graphics, hoping that the Wii popularity will make it sell, which i do not agree with, each deveolper should put as much effort in to a game as possible(obviously budget is a major thing).

It isn't always about graphics.

LOL That's funny coming from you.

Maybe i'm mistaken, but wasn't you one of the main contributers to spamming wii threads with your techo bable and Wii should be more powerful, etc, etc...

Maybe i'm mistaken, but wasn't you one of the main contributers to spamming wii threads with your techo bable and Wii should be more powerful, etc, etc...

Yes. But I am a changed man now. :heart:

You say that, fair enough, but there is a line, and a worrying amount of develpers are crossing the line, and giving sub par graphics, hoping that the Wii popularity will make it sell, which i do not agree with, each deveolper should put as much effort in to a game as possible(obviously budget is a major thing).

Exactly. I got Ghost Squad the other day, I was very very happy with it. Great aiming, better than REUC actually. And the graphics were fine - it's an arcade port, it's looked as good if not slightlly better than the arcade version. It's also super smooth and never glithes or slows down.

However, for a piece of software like this, built from the ground up specifically for Wii to look like this it's a shocking mess.

Yes. But I am a changed man now. :heart:

Yes, but now everyone will think you are a sheep. :P

and a wanker. You should end your misserable life you sack of shit!

It isn't always about graphics. It must be something worthwhile, cos' Playstation are copying the same idea:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25149.html

It is in this case! The graphics of Afrika are what make the game appealing because they emmerse you in the safari experience.

The efforts of some third party titles on Wii are just making a mockery of the console and I'm beginning to get REALLY pissed off with it!

Developers should be expanding on what they learnt from the GC and pushing forward, but games like this and Nitro Bike etc... are heading back the way of the N64!

I just thanks Factor 5! Let them be the ones to put all other third parties in their place!

As everyone else has said: that is truly appauling. Looks like a candidate for Wiiware tbh. FFCC: The Young King looks better. Gah, the Wii's extreme sucess has been to the detriment of it's core gamers - i'm beginning to lose faith.

Can't really judge it til it comes out and we can read some impressions and whatever but... I wish I hadn't watched that trailer lol. Looks bad, but hey who knows...

Can't really judge it til it comes out and we can read some impressions and whatever but... I wish I hadn't watched that trailer lol. Looks bad, but hey who knows...

It very well could be a good game. But from the looks of it could look ALOT better. I start to question the integrity of the devloper and if they actually have a passion more making games, or are producing a lazy cash-in? Time will tell.

It very well could be a good game. But from the looks of it could look ALOT better. I start to question the integrity of the devloper and if they actually have a passion more making games, or are producing a lazy cash-in? Time will tell.

To be quite honest with you all I buy any old shit now a days. It's a bad habbit of mine.

WTF?

Loser.

WTF?

Loser.

Jeez what the hell is this forum coming too...lets hope that was a joke...right?

:blank:

Anyway...mmm....i'll probably get this if it's like £17.99 or something...

i had to admit to laughing at this but I'm sure it's a exaggeration joke:)

I lolled anyway.

i had to admit to laughing at this but I'm sure it's a exaggeration joke:)

I lolled anyway.

Yeh. It wasn't a joke.

I am sorry though. I was feeling under the weather that day, and don't ask me why I was a bastard to Dilli.

Anyway, sorry for being a bastard Dilli.

Sign in to follow this