NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Films you caught later.

brought "the last samarai" on dvd few days ago really good film been meaning to watch for long time

The warriors! I'm glad they made a game about it otherwise i doubt i would of ever watched it.

warrriiiooorrrs! come out to pla-aaaaaay!

one of my favourite films ever that. cult legend

picked up the dvd for a fiver. score.

Ah The Warriors.....I am pleased they made a game so it brings awareness to the movie and see how fan-fucking-tastic it is.

I saw The Descent yesterday pretty scary film.

I saw the bourne identity yesterday damn that film kicked ass i heard they are going to make a third so as soons as theres a boxset thats so mine.
Yeah the films are based on a trilogy of books;

The third and final part is thought to be called 'The Bourne Ultimatum' with a TBC 2006 release date!

It's no film, but it dam well feels like one, I have just started series 1 of 24.

Feel the power of Bauer.

Feel it.

Amazingly, I watched the Godfather trilogy for the first time about a month ago. Beat that. Oh, and Goodfellas which I watched a couple weeks ago.

once upon a time in china and america

reminds me to watch this again, havent watched it in couple of years at least

The only movies I've seen at a real movie theatre are Lost in Translation and LotR: Return of the King. Otherwise, every movie I've seen has been on VHS or DVD - The latest, being Shaun of the Dead.

I laughed.

green street : An amazing film, if you like football factory you willike this, frodo kickin shit out of football factions, beast.

I also missed out on Spider-Man 1 in the cinema.

Didn't think Chronicles of Riddick was worth the money but due to a friend's recommendation I bought it on DVD and enjoyed it a lot - the one liners and how he manages every situation is just enteraining.

Also never saw Hero on a big screen but I got it later on DVD and was totally fascinated (see my sig :D) and then I got the Directors Cut too.

I was too young to watch The Matrix when it was released but got it on VHS and later on DVD.

Then I got some Indy Films on DVD that never got to a cinema near me:

Cypher, Avalon, the Machinist, Equilibrium, Pi

Most Films. I can never get near to a cenima, so I miss loads of ace films there...

Luckily I have a projector at home so i can still watch films on a big screen.

the shining which i watched for the first time last week...awesome

on bbc one? i saw it too, awesome's definitely the right word :) is it weird that i want to live in that hotel now?

I didn't see The Castle (what I believe to the greates Australian movie ever made) untill years after it was made even though I am a fan of the writers and directors work from TV.

I don't think i've ever bought a film without watching it someplace else first. I've bought films where i've only seen them once or twice but never really properly. Last one I bought like that was The Rock, class film.

The Crow, i had never watched that until about 4 years ago, and its now my favorite film

Napoleon Dynamite. One weird movie. Plus it has more catchphrases than you can shake a dog at.

[lisp] That's what I'm talking about [/lisp]

Leon and Pulp Fiction; two of the greatest films ever made and I only watched them a few months ago.

Ditto, I can't believe I hadn't seen pulp earlier, Leon I saw when it was first on TV, brilliant absolutely brilliant. Collateral is another favourite as was Hero and House of Flying Daggers.

Oh and Sin City

And The Last Samurai...

Damn I don't go to the cinema enough.

I didn't see the BBC production of Pride & Prejudice until many years later. I missed out and so are all of you that haven't seen it.

Sign in to follow this