NEurope
Mundi

Gears Of War 2

BOOOM

I enjoyed the ending, but I think that

it would have made sense for the game to end as the Gears reached the surface - and that be it. It kinda dragged on as you had to defend the base for a while, THEN go explode a huge (but freaking awesome looking) Brumak thingy!

Also, I found continuous amusement in the fact that it was basically 4 guys single handedly taking out an entire Locust army/palace aaaand saving Jacinto. LOL

General rule of GoW:

If you have a helmet and generic armour = You're dead.

If you have no helmet or head shielding apart from hair/bandanna and custom armour = You'll live and be bad ass.

Does anyone else feel like puking up all over their console whenever they read the disgcusting messages from the people who made the game at the end?

Makes me fucking sick. "Thanks to my family" what the fuck? Okay, family is important to everyone, but seriously, they didn't help you with fuck all part of this game, and even if they did I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT. Just it being on my screen makes me want to blow chunks.

Also that boss was a piece of piss.

Be quiet you dick, they just built one of the greatest games goin.

Be quiet you dick, they just built one of the greatest games goin.

And the credits bored me to tits.

I hate all this message crap aswell at the end. I'm with ReZ on this one, just seems stupid about the 'support' and shout outs to their family members.

I'm in the 'should have added a skip button' camp. It bored me too!

Had any multipayer games with the N-Europe lot yet? When I get my 360 back from repair, that's what I most look forward to!

Had any multipayer games with the N-Europe lot yet? When I get my 360 back from repair, that's what I most look forward to!

Your not poping my head Mr :heh:

Phee got a few games in with me i think

Match making can take FOREVER some times, not sure if its because the servers where getting battered or people we where matched with quit out before it could start a match.

Match making can take FOREVER some times, not sure if its because the servers where getting battered or people we where matched with quit out before it could start a match.

You don't get to make that decision!:smile:

Btw, what happened to the active-reload sniper bonus?. It doesn't down on the body any more does it?

Finding the matchmaking online quite annoying 2 be honest. Seem to be waiting ages sometimes!

Ain't that the fucking truth!:confused:

Completed it last night, whoo! ^^ and yeah the credits... I think the photos n all were a bit too much... but *shrugs* also I noticed Epic's Mark Reine didn't have anything to say... I seem to remember him speaking out a few times, especially before Gears 1 came out dismissing the Wii as just a gimmick :heh: I would have thought he would have had something to say at least, anyways, the game was good. :smile:

Some lovely person on live playing GoW2 has avoided me, lol. And apparantly for 'trash talking' Quite funny really considering i hardly ever talk, i only talk to friends and if i'm playing with someone on here. Probably the same person who sent me a message saying 'bitch i'm going to kill ur family'.

Not impressed. I have never been avoided before.

Ain't that the fucking truth!:confused:

A few of my team said that. I personally didn't have a problem...unitl.

Team-mate ; "So what happens now...we won."

Me ; "Oh well I havn't played it before, but on the next screen we should get a chance to party up. :smile: "

Other-team ; "No, you won't."

Me ; "Errr...what?"

~Game ends, booted into lobby~

Me ; "....Da fuck..."

Some lovely person on live playing GoW2 has avoided me, lol. And apparantly for 'trash talking' Quite funny really considering i hardly ever talk, i only talk to friends and if i'm playing with someone on here. Probably the same person who sent me a message saying 'bitch i'm going to kill ur family'.

Not impressed. I have never been avoided before.

I hate that about GoW. I never got any bad feedback from any other game and just like you I got it for trash talking etc even though I rarely speak. Usually its from a bunch of yanks who you beat and they cant take it.

Sorry I havent responded to your invites man been im usually playing horde or coop so quite hard to leave. Would you and Phee be up for a horde game with me and Moria tonight? We will be trying to get act 3 done not sure how late you stay up might be quite late by the time weve finished so dont worry if you have work next day or something.

Gears 2 storms the UK charts.

It's not quite the holiday seasons yet, but it looks like the Xbox 360 got an early hit in against the PlayStation 3. Gears of War 2 debuted at the top of the UK's software charts, getting the one-up against LittleBigPlanet.

LittleBigPlanet, which was released two days before GoW2 in the region, only landed on fourth place for some reason. Either Europeans just aren't into sackboys, or a lot of gamers simply imported the game when it came out in North America.

Then again, the game's debut in the Japan didn't land on top spot either, with Grand Theft Auto IV stealing its sticker thunder. MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, also a PlayStation 3 exclusive, didn't fare so well either, debuting in the UK low at 29th place. FIFA 09 and Fallout 3 win second and third place, respectively.

Here the full top 10 games for the UK for the week ending on November 8:

1.Gears of War 2

2.FIFA 09

3.Fallout 3

4.LittleBigPlanet

5.WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2009

6.Professor Layton and the Curious Village

7.Mario Kart Wii

8.Quantum of Solace

9.Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

10.Wii Fit

I think this will be short lived what with CoD coming out this week.

I hate that about GoW. I never got any bad feedback from any other game and just like you I got it for trash talking etc even though I rarely speak. Usually its from a bunch of yanks who you beat and they cant take it.

Yer, well me and Nintenchris were playing the other night and Chris spoke only for a group of young yanks to get all excited that a 'european was in the room and was talking' :indeed:

Also i should be online most of the night tonight so anyone feel free to send an invite my way if they want.

Anyone up for some multiplayer fun tonight?

Sure will be online later not sure if ive added you.

Anyone up for some multiplayer fun tonight?

defo, giv me a msg wen ya start