NEurope
Tellyn

LostWinds

I hope so. You know how hard it was for me to delete/move things :(

And i'm not downloading any WiiWare stuff till I get the Nintendo Channel...

Sorrey about that and would I be able to buy the 3 games?

LostWinds and Pop, yes, if you have enough points and blocks. But Everyone's Pokémon Ranch won't be available at launch, I'd expect it during the summer, possibly late next month...

LostWinds and Pop, yes, if you have enough points and blocks. But Everyone's Pokémon Ranch won't be available at launch, I'd expect it during the summer, possibly late next month...

I got 1.600 wii points and why is it delayed and to get more Wii Points unlink your Club Nintendo Acount on the Wij and Link with a diffrent E-Mail it works.

Right. I've only just booted up the game but this is one of the best looking games I've played.

I only ran along the first screen and my mouth was open. Now what do you actually do in this game....*stroking invisible beard*

Well I am all freshened up after work and ready to start this beauty, see you lot in a few hours.

It is Amazing! :D

And I just loaded up the menu screen! :grin: The music sends happy shivers down my spine!!!

I love this game, at first i thought it was just an average sorta game... but i gave it like 30 mins and i was hooked.

The music is magical.

Spent a good hour on this earlier before moving on to Toki Tori, it's such a magical game. I love how the wind cursor can interact with almost everything in the background.

I love how the wind cursor can interact with almost everything in the background.

Me too, to the point where im seeing things and just have to stop and see if it reacts when i swipe at it.

Well. 1 Hour 57 minutes later the game is complete. Not all those little statues but that has to have been the best £7 I've spent in a while.

I will be going back to get all the statues.

Hope the next chapters don't cost as much as this did. If they do they might aswell just have made the whole game and thrown it on a disc.

Me too, to the point where im seeing things and just have to stop and see if it reacts when i swipe at it.

Yeah, I spent a while just watching the reactions of the environment and people when I blow a gale at them. :heh: I have to say that the puzzles are really inventive aswell. Looking forward to that sequel!

completed it in one play earlier. took mi 2 n half hours. got 23/24 of the statues. guna go look for the other one soon. good game if a tad short but will def get the sequel. recommend it i do

completed it in one play earlier. took mi 2 n half hours. got 23/24 of the statues. guna go look for the other one soon. good game if a tad short but will def get the sequel. recommend it i do

I haven't got LostWinds yet, but I'd be worried about completing it in one sitting too. Though I'm prepared for it to be short. I need to ask you all this one question: did I hear/ read LostWinds being compared to Metroid in some way? What similarities do they share, if any?!

You already asked me this last night, don't you like me? :( It's similar in the fact that it has no map and there's a bit of backtracking involved.

This game is gorgeous. Nice and relaxing, just what I needed.

In my personal opinion, im not overly fussed about lost winds. Its kinda frustrating.

Please dont hate me

Ill enjoy it more once a guide comes up on gamefaqs, but at this present time im enjoying star r soldier more

Wow, lovely game. Puzzles are gorgeous at a sedate pace too. I wasn't expecting it to be THIS good :D

I'm totally taking my time just soaking up the atmosphere. For some reason it makes me want LOADS of on-screen characters all at once (like in a massive Mexican-style city) with the ability to manipulate them in lots of different ways with the wind. Wierd I know.

It's a special, special title though with a lot of love pouring from every single screen. It's been too long. Too long since I played such a charming, special little 2D game.

...did I hear/ read LostWinds being compared to Metroid in some way? What similarities do they share, if any?!

There are backtracking moments and moments in which you aquire a new skill and have to use that skill on previous areas to advance. That and it's 2D with (as Tellyn stated) no map, means those are the only Metroid similarities.

It's got more polish than Mr Sheens arsehole. If this is an indication of what wiiware can do, count me in.

Well, got the game today. Couldn't wait to buy it. Haven't really put much time into it, just till the first save point. Gotta say, it's got a lot of potential. It's really got the Nintendo touch to it. Lots of polish and charm. I can see why everyone is praising it.

So far, it's not too interesting yet, as it's only the intro part. Seems like a mix between Wind Waker and Metroid.

Oh and I'm officially out of space on the Wii. I had to delete the Everybody Votes Channel and a few VC games to store LostWinds. Even then, I only have 89 blocks left o_O

Nintendo either has a solution for us after E3 or I quite buying more stuff. There's a ton of VC games I've yet to finish or don't want to delete yet.

I've got a measly 30 blocks left :(

Oh and if you sync a second wii-remote, you can play co-op. Notta lotta people know that.

Well I finished this yesterday ( 2 hours 20 mins 22/24statues ) and I loved it to bits.

It feels like the game is created with passion and heart rather than to make a quick buck like alot of Wii titles. I will be playing through it again very soon to try and get all of the statues.

I downloaded it yesterday at around half 5. managed to get some game time in before going to work, and I'd have to say as a wii ware game it looks alot better than some wii games that have made it to disc. Well worth my fridge space.

Well I still havn't got this yet...was too busy last night. But cannot wait, its short but for £7 you really can't complain...can't decide whether to drop £15 on Final Fantasy though....But Lostwinds looks like the classic for wiiware we were all hoping for.

Well I still havn't got this yet...was too busy last night. But cannot wait, its short but for £7 you really can't complain...can't decide whether to drop £15 on Final Fantasy though....But Lostwinds looks like the classic for wiiware we were all hoping for.

There are games sold for more and lasts two hours :D

The three/four hours of LostWinds are simply great