NEurope
Mike

Kirby Power Paintbrush

So, is anyone planning to get Kirby when it comes out later this month? I imported it a while ago, and would definitely recommend it. In fact, it's probably my favourite DS game so far. It would be a huge shame if it got lost amongst all the high profile games this Winter, like Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (another favourite of mine) did last year.

I'm gladd I bought on my way to Menorca this summer, because there are so many good games coming out now.

Kirby is a great game. Fun concept, it can be hard from time to time, but the replay value is very low. After I defeated the Witch there was nothing for me left in the game. Of course I could try all the other levels again with different characters, but I didn't feel like it. Anyway, it's a good game that will hold you for hours, but when it's over, it's over.

I imported it a while ago
I imported too, it's shocking how long they've taken to get this out over here and to add insult to injury they go and release it on the same day as Mario Kart DS, seriously fucking stupid N.O.E!

I agree with you Mike it's a shame as this is a great game, but I do believe that this is now going to get lost amongst the crowd. The pre-order charts kind of confirm that too:

10 on Gameplay:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/plat_shop.asp?platform=NDS

28 on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/13821501/2/ref=br_lpsp_pg/203-5448500-5122361?

I imported it. It's a really good game.. .for 6 months ago. I don't think I could recommend it in light of all the games that have been released and are being released post Kirby US release.

i would be surpised if anyone on here hasnt already got it. Nintendo Europr really screwed up on this game.

I imported it and it's my favourite DS game so far. Genuinelly brilliant.

Well...I didn't import!

So I will deffo get this game when it comes out, Its gonna be a busy old month!

I might get this sooner or later...but there are SO many games I want (still want Pikmin 2 & VJ2 released last autumn)

let's not forget Kirby in all the Mario Kart euphoria.. Im quite looking forward to my first game with the little pink girlie gum ball.. if you don't count ssbm.. so two games for me this friday... SpongeBob SquarePants and The Incredibles..

I imported it, and I guess i'm the only person that wasn't particularly impressed by it.

Excellent. Pre-ordered this from Tesco with a five pound voucher at the same time they were having a 10& off games week and so i ended up getting it for 18 quid. Most excellent.

I imported it, and I guess i'm the only person that wasn't particularly impressed by it.

Nah I thought it was crap aswell.

I didnt import it but I will pick it up as soon as I get out of the Mario Kart mood. Nintendo should have have released them on the same day.

I enjoyed it, although short, it was a nice unique twist on the usual platforming affair.

Been waiting for this game for way too long; got another month to wait as it's on top of my Christmas list. This weekend I'll probably be buying Mario Kart DS (still need a USB dongle too, but it costs so much =/ ). Still wanting AW:DS too, as well as the soon to be release Mario & Luigi 2 and Animal Crossing DS (US that is). My money will disappear like snow in the sun. ='D

Imported back in July. Enjoyed the unique gameplay but found it'll a little repetitive towards the end imo. The final boss was excellent though.

Yeah, I enjoyed it (found it in an independent store and my brother bought it, heh). Strained my necka bi though, craining over it. I guess that's the mark of a good game, but I don't know... it seemed to get a bit repetitive.

Pre-ordered this from Tesco with a five pound voucher at the same time they were having a 10& off games week and so i ended up getting it for 18 quid.

Yeah, I did that with MKDS. Hoping their delivery service is better than they say though, otherwise I'll be getting it a day late... :)

Picked it up months ago from my friendly local gameshop (The same one that always breaks release dates and was letting people buy Mario Kart yesterday :D )

Is it still not out over here? That's ridiculous!