NEurope
arab_freak

Dragonball live action movie in production

WHO THE FUCK CAN I SUE?

Screw that, Portuguese Mafia assassins, assemble!

What the hell happened to Piccolo? I understand the need to make him more mainstream to today's tastes but it looks shit!

Clearly voldemorts decided harry potter wasn't enough for him so he went out and got another job.

you know, at one point they look like they are in some cave, where it has like hirogilfs on the side,

what

the

fuck

I'm not so upset about Piccolo, more that no one else seems to care that Goku looks like a complete dick. His face, mostly.

Piccolo is now a vampire.:laughing:

This shit is going to be so bad. In an awesome way.

(and will also rape my childhood)

I'm not so upset about Piccolo, more that no one else seems to care that Goku looks like a complete dick. His face, mostly.
He's a funny lookin' fella. But then, so was the original Goku :)

So...

-Goku doesn't smile (at least not so far);

-Master Roshi has no sunglasses;

-Krillin is absent;

And now, the cherry on top of the cake, Piccolo isn't green.

Why exactly is he like this, anyway? Is the director color-blind?

Agreed x10. He looks like a wet run of the mill american teen drama dickface. For some reason every time I look at the screens I just imagine this film to be just like Warriors of Virtue, or on a par in lameness.

I just want to know WHY is it that whenever producers/directors port a book/video game/comic into a movie they have to change so many things that the end result vaguely resembles the original project.

Did Master Roshi wear sunglasses in Dragonball?

Except when he used the alias of "Jackie Chun", yeah, he wore them at all times.

Except when he used the alias of "Jackie Chun", yeah, he wore them at all times.

I think those bits were the only bits I've seen of him in Dragonball, as lil flashbacks in DBZ.

Well, this won't be the Dragon Ball movie everyone wants, but it sure as hell is going to be funny so how many things they've screwed up. It'll probably be a cult classic like the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie.

The thing is...if it is as awful as it looks, it's flop. It's one of those culty things, that, while big (once), it's not like the original show enough to convince passing fans (and probably a lot of die-hard fans) to pay to go see it.

I'll go see it though, looks like a massive laugh.

I just seen the screens and I think i died a little inside.

How is Piccollo so wrong... what is he yellow? It's a simple color matching, WHY CHANGE IT?

And yeah I only just noticed thanks to a few above posts, where the hell is Master Roshis sunglasses? Plus I can't imagine Chow Yun Fat acting like a perveted old man, so that characteristic could be gone along with Goku's smile.

And how the hell did I not notice till now, but why the hell is there no Krillin?

WTF?

This is going way the past the border of being camp.

And I have a funny feeling Goku will go Super Sayjin while fighting Piccollo, which of course makes zero sense, but this is Hollywood and that would be something they would see as "would look great on film" and will do it regardless of context