NEurope
arab_freak

Dragonball live action movie in production

Atleast dye his hair black. All pure-blooded Saiyans are said to have Black hair (minus King and Prince vegeta) and dark eyes.

Those details aren't really necessary, considering this is DB, not DBZ.

But there are a few necessities that aren't there, like Bulma having blue hair, Master Roshi using his trademark sunglasses, Goku dressing up in uncommon clothes, the existence of Krillin, etc.

Honestly, I'd never expect them to remove some of those core details. Many of these define the characters.

Those details aren't really necessary, considering this is DB, not DBZ.

But there are a few necessities that aren't there, like Bulma having blue hair, Master Roshi using his trademark sunglasses, Goku dressing up in uncommon clothes, the existence of Krillin, etc.

Honestly, I'd never expect them to remove some of those core details. Many of these define the characters.

Well, I don't really think Bulma would look good with blue hair, just that lock of hair fits nice, agree with Roshi. And Goku, I'm hopinh against hope that Bulma picked him up in the mountains and just gave him a makeover. I know this won't happen though -.-

Heres hoping for the Dragonball "no penis" Bulma scene.

I can't wait to see fan's reactions when this turns out to be utter dogshit. It's going to be classic.

I want to see this because 1) I am a DBZ fan, but 2) Mostly cause I want to see how bad they've done the movie.

I want to see this because 1) I am a DBZ fan, but 2) Mostly cause I want to see how bad they've done the movie.

Why this theard title still called "Dragonball Z live action movie" when it should be called "Dragonball live action movie"?

Guess people thought it was a DBZ movie at first before it got confirmed to be a Dragon Ball one.

Heres hoping for the Dragonball "no penis" Bulma scene.

Dont forget the nicking bulmas panties part.

Then Bulma lifting up her night dress to Master Roshi :heh: Then Kirllin pulling down her top...

Guess people thought it was a DBZ movie at first before it got confirmed to be a Dragon Ball one.

okay Shadow.

Think some admin will fix the title for us?

Then Bulma lifting up her night dress to Master Roshi :heh: Then Kirllin pulling down her top...

Your got a good memory. :o

Same here, while i am a big fan of the show still I just know this is going to be a bad film.

And I only noticed while looking at that new poster.... Goku isn't even dressed in orange nor is he wearing a Gi.

Plus like I mentioned before it looks like he's gonna well out of character as he doesn't even look happy, which is Goku's main characteristic

okay Shadow.

Think some admin will fix the title for us?

NEVER :heh::indeed:

Am I the only one who actually doesn't want to watch this?

Anyone who is even remotely interested in DB and doesn't want to watch this is a communist.

Seriously, it's probably gonna be crap, but why not watch it? It's not gonna ruin our Dragonball memories, it'll be interesting to say the least to see how the hell will someone finally tackle DB in live action and good or bad, it's a testament to Dragonball's power.

Actually, the whole idea of the movie is starting to grow on me. If we stop being anal about... everything, and see this as a movie loosely related to the anime, almost as an alternate universe which is what I think they intend it to be, about people with superpowers going around looking for Dragon Balls, with all that kung fu action, special effects and anime exaggeration, it might be a pretty entertaining and sweet film.

this movie will be fail if it doesn't have

A) goku's penis

B) it's over 9000(yes i know its z i don't care)

thats it really.. haha this is going to suck I can't wait:D

So yeah, I'm a huge fan of DB and DBZ, but seriously, if anyone is expecting this to be good is shitting themselves. In honour of its greatness though I will watch the entire Saiyan and Freeza sagas.

Well if it doesn't take itself too seriously and it's in similar style to Kung Fu Hustle, it could be a laugh.

But hey I don't watch the cartoon so I have no hopes or anything.

what worries me is this becoming a trend.. Doesn't it seem like a very random movie to make?

what's next? naruto? death note(although i just admit that COULD be good)

we have heard comic book -to-movie but what about anime to movie..

could happen albeit the sudience isn't AS large.

Dragonball was created in 1984, ever since then it has been continually successful, even long after it ended, it revolutionized anime, fiction and it's one of the most well known franchises out there. There had been demand for a live action movie for years and years.

And Death Note already has movies, a Hollywood version is being made. The japanese have several movies and series based on anime actually.

I NEED to see how terribly this is made! I have a thing for films that are humourously horribly translated from book/game/whatever form. It's like the 1993 Mario Bros. film all over again! :D

It's like the 1993 Mario Bros. film all over again! :D

I really don't think it was that bad. Sure it didn't follow the game much [at all] but was a splendid family movie. And I'm still waiting for the damn sequel. The ending demanded it.