NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Bye.

Yeah, thanks for that.

You guys aren't aware how much we care about you lot, how much spare time we put into this place that we don't have to and the amount of bull shit we get back from it all.

woo you even care about me? Wooop!

But if he doesnt make anotheraccount, and wants to come back.
Well, maybe he shouldn't have gotten himself banned in the first place? I'm really freaking tired about all those people saying "I miss Mike" and "I miss Shimmin" and the likes. They came, they were liked, but they broke the damn rules and got themselves banned! It's cliched, but it's a privilege to be on this forum and not a right, and they fucked up. Sucks to be them.

This privilege thing is something a lot of people are ignoring, arrogant bastards. Like Jordan said, you have no idea what it's like running this place.

I find it funny how this place works really. Theres a sort of undefined "group" of "cool" people (which seems mostly to be populated by people who mainly frequent the Other Consoles board) who find it fun to rebellious, but as soon as someone does something about it they get called Nazi's and shit. And as soon as they get banned, or "leave" the forum, they come back because they want more edrama and/or attention.

I find it funny how this place works really. Theres a sort of undefined "group" of "cool" people (which seems mostly to be populated by people who mainly frequent the Other Consoles board) who find it fun to rebellious, but as soon as someone does something about it they get called Nazi's and shit. And as soon as they get banned, or "leave" the forum, they come back because they want more edrama and/or attention.

By Nazi's I hope you're referring to the amazing video posted not long ago

I know I for one am great full for the hard work the Mods and Admins put in to make this a pleasant place to be.

N-Europe is like a luxury cruise liner steaming towards the setting sun on the great Interweb Ocean. We're all here to have a good time, and to make sure that happens the crew has to keep a tight ship, steering us round the GTFO ice flow and and keeping us clear of the treacherous shores of 4chan island. It doesn't help if the passengers start thinking they can just run around, being an ass and ruining everybody's time.

Lemme get this straight:

-Harribo flames around, breaking the rules.

-Harribo gets banned for breaking the rules.

-Harribo then creates other accounts to complain to no end

Conclusion: Harribo got grounded and is now complaining like a spoiled child.

Want to come back? Read the rules, think about why you got banned. When you realise it, write an apology or something, saying you won't do it again.

Seriously, what you're doing right now is comparable to trying to enter a party uninvited, while insulting the guys at the door.

Well, maybe he shouldn't have gotten himself banned in the first place? I'm really freaking tired about all those people saying "I miss Mike" and "I miss Shimmin" and the likes. They came, they were liked, but they broke the damn rules and got themselves banned! It's cliched, but it's a privilege to be on this forum and not a right, and they fucked up. Sucks to be them.

This privilege thing is something a lot of people are ignoring, arrogant bastards. Like Jordan said, you have no idea what it's like running this place.

I know for a fact harribo wouldnt be doing this if he knew the reason he got banned.

But if he doesnt make anotheraccount, and wants to come back. How can people tell?

Its like being kicked from a team, and not coming back hoping they will suddenly say "climb aboard!"

Read the forum rules.

It says permanent ban... Need i say more?

QFT... plus..e-drama?!

you want e-drama.... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!

there's cake - there's lies - it's better than eastenders dammit.

...saying that, jamba's here now (ruined!!)- so the mystery is over and we can all go about our business. *darn*

Read the forum rules.

It says permanent ban... Need i say more?

People were question why he would make more accounts if he wanted to come back.

QFT... plus..e-drama?!

you want e-drama.... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!

...saying that, jamba's here now (ruined!!)- so the mystery is over and we can all go about our business. *darn*

Hahaha, awesome.

Who was Steve Jobs?

Most likely Stalin(/fields?) he was the only apple fan I recall getting banned.

Honestly people, before you break the rules and stuff try administrating a forum. Between the spam bots and old members coming back and posting shit its not that easy. and N-E is a large community so its probably 10 times worse than the average forum that has only a few regulars.

This is how you should really go out with a bang if you want to:

Become liked by many members

Add an uncommon quote to your signature

Write a long and detailed thread about how your life's been shit recently

Quit

I know for a fact harribo wouldnt be doing this if he knew the reason he got banned.
If Harribo is really so much of an ass as he's being now, I don't think he has any right to know. I don't know what happened, and I don't really buy any of these "Harribo was innocent" stories, but

in hindsight it was justified. You can't just come here and flame/spam the forum together because of your own vendetta with the admins. He's just being an adolescent loser.

If Harribo is really so much of an ass as he's being now, I don't think he has any right to know. I don't know what happened, and I don't really buy any of these "Harribo was innocent" stories, but

in hindsight it was justified. You can't just come here and flame/spam the forum together because of your own vendetta with the admins. He's just being an adolescent loser.

Does that mean you think it would be fair, for you to log in one day with the message: you have been banned. Reason: no reason.

Does that mean you think it would be fair, for you to log in one day with the message: you have been banned. Reason: no reason.

The reasons have been mentioned in this thread, and I think he knows very well why he got banned in the first place. =/

Yes, because it's up to the admins. Seriously, it's the internet, who cares.

He's more then welcome to start his own forum up and have his own set of rules.

He got banned cos he was doing that Tits or GTFO.

It got out of hand. Plus a little spam in other places.

How does he not know how he got banned?

Yes, because it's up to the admins. Seriously, it's the internet, who cares.

He's more then welcome to start his own forum up and have his own set of rules.

I hate it when people say its only the internet.

Its a place where people get together to interact, friends can be made, enemies can be formed. He came here for both of these, he was hated by some and liked by others.

Actually!

Just for clarification that "no reason thing" is because the way we ban users is through the admin console, not through their profiles. So we can't add in a reason.

Seriously, it's the internet, who cares.

yeah c'mon guys play nicely. People get banned for a reason.

Mods and admins look after us and they don't get anything in return.

I'm glad N-Europe is more like the Empire and less like the rebels. We get cooler ships.

Dude, I can't even count the number of times this has been clarified anymore.

Aw, a shame, I'll remember AshMat as a good contributor to these forums, wish he hadn't done this(whatever it was, I take it his original post was edited? If anyone wanted to describe it to me in a PM...). I'll always remember him when I see that Half Life dude, seriously, AshMat is who I think of when I see him these days.

Sign in to follow this