NEurope
Raining_again

The N-E village

With all the mafia games going on of late, and some inspiration from an MSN conversation with the one and only jayseven (suppose he gets half credit then?)

What role would you provide in our theoretical n-e village?

Are you a baddie/goodie/neutral? Any special powers?

I think i would be a baddie, the super prankster who dyes peoples hair bright colours in their sleep.

Discuss guys and gals ^_^

I'd be the town bum because everyone else would be better at being something than me and I'd just love to be lazy.

Although, I'd like to be a restaurant owner with Coolness. The chocolate pizza dream still lives on! :D

Id probably be the crazy girl with all the piercings...just because, but I'd be quite friendly too ^.^

I'd be the cleaner. Cleaning up the mess of everyone, solving Sudoku puzzles in my spare time.

I'd be the barman who owns the only pub in the village, and will only employ girls under the age of 30 to work behind the bar.

I'd be a borderline alcoholic who's not quite a bum yet and goes round doing comedy standup occasioanlly in my spare time. The rest of the time I'd be sitting in Villan's bar, watching the world go by and talking to everyone, 'the regular'. I'd love to be a secret vigilante hero by night, playing by my own rules for the greater good, but that might be because I've recently seen The Shadow :p

I'm not sure why for any of it.

I'll be the guy that runs the place. no, really, except when I got usurped I'd be in charge of N-E's military and shit. :awesome:

Because I'm badass, and running for the Longshot is ALWAYS a good idea.

i'd be resetti. (cant stop thinking about AC:WW!)

O___o *watches you closely*

I'd be the barman who owns the only pub in the village, and will only employ girls under the age of 30 to work behind the bar.

Well it better be a bloody Irish bar!!!!

I'd be your best customer!

I'd be the surly bookstore/teahouse owner.

I'd have a gruff exterior, but under that would be a heart of gold. And under that would be the soul of a mass murderer.

I'd be the angry music nerd and movie buff who has an attitude problem.

Village leper for you.

i'd be resetti. (cant stop thinking about AC:WW!)

O___o *watches you closely*

Lol, Resetti!

In winter each day there would be two snowballs lying around which you could make me from. If you make me in good proportions why then I would bestow upon you a piece of the snowmans furniture range.

The thing is, I dunno what I'd be up to the rest of the year? :o

I would no doubt hang out with Oxigen & The Bard and we would throw rocks at old man ReZourceman's house.

Staff are, of course, the town council, and as for me specifically, ooh, I dunno, perhaps a teacher at the local secondary school? And the local civil rights activist... :indeed:

Geologist, but seeing as there isn't much geology on the internet I'd probably just open up a pastry shop or something selling novelty geology shaped cakes. Anyone for a gingerbread trilobite, they're educational and tasty?

I'd be the grower, growing lots of cannabis for you all to have a good time smoking :)

The computer guy, the one who fixes all your computer troubles, and also gets you all the latest pirated media.

I'd be the Don. Of course. You'd all pay me protection money, but you would be safe from danger and would be treated like brothers and sisters.

I'd be the failed writer who routinely and hopelessly hits on all the girls until I got depressed, drunk, and then start to view Rokhed as 'acceptable'.

I'd be the failed writer who routinely and hopelessly hits on all the girls until I got depressed, drunk, and then start to view Rokhed as 'acceptable'.

You're not my type darling.