NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
James

Pro Evo Soccer 5 PC Demo Out

Wow didn't expect a demo to be released this early!

Cheers Sexual Chocolate.

What does pro evo play like on a PC?

I've got Pro Evo 4 on both PC and PS2 and the PC one has better graphics, easier to update teams/kits (3rd party patch), tweaked gameplay and online play. The only problem is the controls, but I bought a 2 slot USB PS2 adapter so I have my PS2 pads plugged in and they work great.

For Pro Evo 5 I'll be getting the Xbox version though in preparation for 360.

Can you play 2 halfs like the Pro Evo 3 demo? I didn't need the full game because of that, it was 2 player too.

Stupid Konami.

Can you play 2 halfs like the Pro Evo 3 demo? I didn't need the full game because of that, it was 2 player too.

Stupid Konami.

The demo is 5 min with one half.

BUT! You can get a demo expander

It features:

- Adjust Match Time (5,10,15,20,25,30 minutes)

- Toggle Injuries ON/OFF

- Select Home/Away Condition

- Toggle Entrance Scene

- Toggle Stadium Effects ON/OFF

- Change Max. No. Substitutions.

http://files.filefront.com/PES5_Demo_Expanderzip/;4141742;;/fileinfo.html :yes:

Would've downloaded it but the file is huge, and it will eat away at my incredibly small download limit.

I can wait for the console version, I hope GAME's website is right and its coming out for Cube.

The demo is 5 min with one half.

BUT! You can get a demo expander

It features:

- Adjust Match Time (5,10,15,20,25,30 minutes)

- Toggle Injuries ON/OFF

- Select Home/Away Condition

- Toggle Entrance Scene

- Toggle Stadium Effects ON/OFF

- Change Max. No. Substitutions.

http://files.filefront.com/PES5_Demo_Expanderzip/;4141742;;/fileinfo.html :yes:

WOW! Thanks!! I'm going to have such a laugh multiplayer! Is that expander legal? Not that I care particularly. :p

I can wait for the console version, I hope GAME's website is right and its coming out for Cube.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but GAME have removed PES5 from the Gamecube listing. :aww: :no: :weep:

It's hard to judge how the game will be like by playing a 5 minute game with a keyboard. But I doubt it will be anything but pure brilliance.

It's hard to judge how the game will be like by playing a 5 minute game with a keyboard. But I doubt it will be anything but pure brilliance.

I have a PS2 converter pad thing. The game is good, goalkeepers are much improved, although the game goes a fair bit slower than PES 4 less of an arcadey ping pongy feel that the previous game had.

Also players can get injured if for say streaching for tackles. Advantage is done much better and if say Lamps makes an awful tackle but ref plays advantage and he goes onto to shoot there is a lil scene where the ref goes back and books Lampard. This is v good as it's much more freeflowing now, although the offsides are proving to be bluddy annoying as they always seems to be occuring :angry:

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but GAME have removed PES5 from the Gamecube listing. :aww: :no: :weep:

PS2 version it is then.

I have a PS2 converter pad thing. The game is good, goalkeepers are much improved, although the game goes a fair bit slower than PES 4 less of an arcadey ping pongy feel that the previous game had.

Also players can get injured if for say streaching for tackles. Advantage is done much better and if say Lamps makes an awful tackle but ref plays advantage and he goes onto to shoot there is a lil scene where the ref goes back and books Lampard. This is v good as it's much more freeflowing now, although the offsides are proving to be bluddy annoying as they always seems to be occuring :angry:

That sound awesome. I can't wait to play it on the go with a PSP :D

Downloaded it earlier, I’ve been playing with my Gamecube controller thanks to super joy box 13! :yes: (I wish it would come out on Gamecube :weep: ) Oh well this is the next best thing I guess.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/215592/Getin!!.wmv

This the best goal i've scored so far. And with Valencia, the worst team there :cool: A scorcher if I do say so myself :grin:

Hey sweet goal |Laguna|, but how did you record it? :wtf:

Hey sweet goal |Laguna|, but how did you record it? :wtf:

Cheers :happy: I recorded it using TASKI. http://taksi.sourceforge.net/ It's a utility that allows you to take screenshots and record video clips of your favourite games and other 3D-graphics applications :geek:

Cheers :happy: I recorded it using TASKI. http://taksi.sourceforge.net/ It's a utility that allows you to take screenshots and record video clips of your favourite games and other 3D-graphics applications :geek:

Cool, thanks for the link I’ll give it a try sometime.

Downloaded it earlier, I’ve been playing with my Gamecube controller thanks to super joy box 13! :yes:

How does the game play using a GC pad? Better than an PS2 one as that's what I currently use. Tis a bit of a bummer that the transfers aren't up to date as in Robinho, Baptista to Real and Owen away but meh, they Surely must be updated come the release date as they've got 1 monht and 2 weeks :/ A bad move on Konamis part in releasing PES and a whole month after FIFA launches.

How does the game play using a GC pad?

I’ve got it set up like ISS2 (only footiee game I own for the cube despite all its glitches) so it’s:

B = shoot

A = pass

Y = through ball

X = cross

L = cursor

R = run

One thing I’ve noticed though is that I can’t seem to get true analogue control, I’ve got movement mapped to the stick but it’s just using it like a d-pad with only 4 directions.

Apart from that though it plays great, got the C-Stick set up for step-overs too! Something that was lacking in ISS2.

wow, thanks space, think ill download it, anyone know the minimum requirements for it?

Cheers,

Joe.

Sign in to follow this