NEurope
Guest Maase

"Super Mario... The Godfather" by Suda

He's crazy, here it is the interview from http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=182308

Speaking to Nintendo Official Magazine UK, he revealed his desire to give Mario the Suda-treatment in a "Mario game for adults".

When asked by NOM if he'd ever consider making a game suitable for a younger audience, he replied: "I want to make a Super Mario game for adults.

"Maybe Mario could wear an Italian suit and have a machine gun," he hypothesised, adding, "But Nintendo probably wouldn't like that idea."

Yeah, probably not. But if you want to play gory Mario games there are plenty of (rubbish) Flash games knocking around the internet. Go on, go stamp a Goomba's face in.

This guy is CRAZY!!! xD

he just needed to play freedom fighters for a story about to brotherly plumbers with machine guns.

I reckon he should keep the cartoon style

super%20mario1.jpg

Remember.... blood is EVERYTHING

we need someone to tell us how mario as it is now is for adults... "coz blood is for 14 year olds"

BLOOD is everything

Haha a typical Suda comment. I actually doubt Suda is really interested in doing that but rather tries to shock as he usually does.

Still I wouldn't mind a Mario-esque game with guns and swords.

And I can already imagine the boss-fight. Instead of Bowser saying something like: "You beat me again. But I'll be back muhahaha."

Mario will put him down for good: "You're one ugly mothafucka. Ciao!" and then he'll eat the Princess' special "cake".

It's ashame Nintendo would never allow anyone to officially "bastardise" Mario because to be honest, I would LOVE to see a 15/18 rated Mario game, and Nintendo would gain ENORMOUS amounts of respect for letting it happen.

It could be such an interesting game; taking refrences from all the games and making them into real life:

Drugs

actually making Peach Jr's mother

lots of the hardcore, yet a bit camp Luigi

Real bullying from Wario & Waluigi, making them real assholes/slobs, yet lovable too

Yoshi as a true dinosaur

Make them real plumbers....with a couple of awesome Sewer style levels ^_^

Luigi_the_Plumber_by_crisishour.jpg

Super_Mario_Brothers_Fanart_by_living_oxymoron.jpg