NEurope
AshMat

Audiosurf - First game using steamworks.

Sucks. Keep getting error 44 when I want to play a custom track.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Scooter - The Logical Song on Ninja Mono Ironmode - it's near impossible XD

But damn good fun.

Also, the high score table is fuuuuunnn...

A song made the game run really slow it came up with a warning saying turn the resolution down. Ha.

This game is worth the £5 or whatever the exchange rate is.

Just tried Through the Fire and flames. Yeah...

This game wins.

I also recommend Flux. I hold the top score on Hard. Go beat me please :D

Graphical problem solved, but I don't see what so good about this. Maybe I don't grasp the gameplay or the demo musics suck but either way I don't think it really captures the rhythm of the musics and playing it just feels boring.

Higher difficulty level basically maps the notes exactly. If you play a song that speeds up and slows down alot, its really cool because you can feel it build up.

Its a fucking good little game.

I keep getting error everytime I try to create an account so I can't post my scores :(

This game wins.

I also recommend Flux. I hold the top score on Hard. Go beat me please :D

If you're talking about the bloc party song then i'll take you up on that offer.

I've been playing Harder, Faster this morning. Got the UK's best score on ninja mono pro and about 5th on ninja mono elite. Time to try a different song...

EDIT: HOLLLY SHIT Harder, Faster doesn't even compare in difficulty to flux, this is going to take a while to master.

El Scorcho by Weezer is a relaly good demonstration of the software. The track is very well defined and varied.

Oh, and anyone who can complete Bodysnatchers by Radiohead without hitting a grey on ninja mono is a better man than I.

Higher difficulty level basically maps the notes exactly. If you play a song that speeds up and slows down alot, its really cool because you can feel it build up.

Its a fucking good little game.

It's not good if the song speeds up and slows down almost instantly.

Major breakage.

I will recommend; Ready Steady Go, Through the Fire and Flames, Knights of Cydonia, Shanadoo - Japanese Boy.

Add me if you want - Stefkov.

I realised. There was just that tone which was a bit obvious.

Jesus Here it Goes again by Ok Go is fucking awesome on this.

My scores aren't being uploaded :\

Flux by Bloc Party, yeah. It's awesome.

One thing I wish this game has is a mode where you just collect as many of the cars as possible, like a new character. I think that'd end up being my favourite mode.

Flux by Bloc Party, yeah. It's awesome.

One thing I wish this game has is a mode where you just collect as many of the cars as possible, like a new character. I think that'd end up being my favourite mode.

Yeah. It's kinda like that in Freestyle, but it doesn't feel as satisfying as you don't actually "collect" them, you just go past them. Ninja Mono is my favourite.

Yeah me too. Freestyle is fun but there's no point tally.

I think scoreboards are fixed by the way, correct me if I'm wrong. Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold is another good tune to play on this.

Great game, well worth the money.

Yeah me too. Freestyle is fun but there's no point tally.

I think scoreboards are fixed by the way, correct me if I'm wrong. Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold is another good tune to play on this.

Great game, well worth the money.

I wouldn't know, I still get error everytime I attempt to create an account.

I guess I got lucky; I made mine in the beta and it carried through. Once they're fixed, if you still can't make one I'll make one for you and give you the info for it.

Maybe try making an account on the website..if you can on the website..if there even is a website.

I've just done Knights of Cydonia again and if I just got one more coloured block Id've had no blocks left giving me that extra 20% taking me well over 40/50,000. Damn.