NEurope
Sanchez

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

I always felt sea warfare to be kinda annoying, especially when group of the enemies best ship pop up at your base and you have nothing that can get to them.

They were always pretty fun back in AoE2... but then again they had canons not lasers.

Be interesting to see what happens with this, with Greg Kasavin as a producer i can't see much going wrong :p

I'm getting gradually more disappointed with it, the graphics are nothing special, looks too bland, it doesn't have the vibe of RA2, over exaggerated quirkness and if they're gonna treat water like land might as well take it off the game.

Looks amazing! From what weve seen its mainly water based?

I hope not, balnced between water, air and land would be nice :)

Kirov's... i hope they make the same sound when they are made :yay:

from the screens i don't see any real finishing effects, it will look better than c&c3 so thats good enough for me

I wish C&C would go more defensive. I want proper bases with walls, wall turrets, bunkers, AA turrets etc.

CNC3 is really beautiful, I hope they crank this up at least to the same quality.

CNC3 is really beautiful, I hope they crank this up at least to the same quality.

It's the same engine, they will tweak it even more so it will defo look same or better :awesome:

It also looks like you won't be able to rotate structures to face any degree of angle you want in this game (90 degree rotation only now). i think thats a good move as it means less faff when making your base.

Hopfully there will be a good mix like in RA2. Maybe there just showing alot of water based pics as early screens coz they feel alot of ppl like it and missed it in C&C3.

It looks the same or better than C&C3 to me, but I really don't like all that focus on water stuff. I think they're overdoing it. RA2 had the perfect balance and water was already important.

you do realise you're going on about uni balance with water based on a handful of sample screenshots

I much prefer the Micro Machines-like style of this over the graphics in C&C3.

Any estimated release date for this? If this is truelly coming to the PS3 then its a no brainer, PS3 will rule. What would be interesting to see is if the PS3 version gains the same online modes as the 360 version.

what are you on about? console versions will be absolute rubbish solely because they dont have mouse and keyboard. how you supposed to get your micro on?

what are you on about? console versions will be absolute rubbish solely because they dont have mouse and keyboard. how you supposed to get your micro on?

Thats a fools response. Have you even tried C&C3 on the 360? Its a worthy attempt and Kane's Wrath will be much better.

i have tried it and i couldnt get to grips with it at all, maybe its because im so used to pc versions but i just couldnt manage anything, it felt so slow

I would have thought there was a fair chance PS3 version will allow mouse and keyboard a few games have done so far...this is surely a prime candidate to be one of the next.