NEurope

NOM GIVES A POKEMON GAME < 60% :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It must be bloody TERRIBLE.

PFFT that strategy guide was like all of 8 pages XD

The keyring is real cheap and plasticy too.

The mag isn't too bad this issue. The GBA micro ad is quite cool.

I'll probably get it, I have done for a long time. But it would seem that Tim Street didn't give a toss about what the Cube-Europe members had to say when he made that topic on how to improve the mag.

Its almost as bad as school toilet paper. With its childish manner to humour and reviews, and the crap they call letters, whats even worse are the so called replies to these letters.

I've got the last two issues of EDGE, and once you've read EDGE there is no turning back.

once you've read EDGE there is no turning back.
True,

but if only every edition of Edge was like this one:

image0846808db.jpg

Then I'd always buy it.

By the way what did they have Sonic Rush's release date listed as, the 18th or 25th?

I know Games Press have it listed as the 25th and they should be on the money and up to date.

Although it would make total sense them releasing it a week earlier. I mean, if you had to choose between Mario Kart and Sonic Rush on the 25th then it's really a no brainer isn't it?

I agree....I read that and thought it was really cool!!

I wish Nintendo would stop using EXACTLY the same design for their ads each time though!!

It gives it a sort of a branding though.

Yeah, they're much better than those adverts like the Donkey Konga 2 one.

wow, mario kart got a good score although i dont really trust nom as they overrated mario kart double dash in my opinion, so i'll read a review from IGN or something when they get the game, im surprised pokemon got so low, i thought they would of give it over 80 % cuse its pokemon, thats how they used to score games anyway.

To be honest their reviews have been quite honest (joke intended) They're much better with reviews now than in the past and are no longer afraid to slag off a first party game in favour of a third party one. Though I definatly disagree with their Mario Power Tennis review (79% I think), most of their reviews are fairly accurate.

I know Games Press have it listed as the 25th and they should be on the money and up to date.

Although it would make total sense them releasing it a week earlier. I mean, if you had to choose between Mario Kart and Sonic Rush on the 25th then it's really a no brainer isn't it?

Yup. I've pre-ordered my Sonic Rush already. I'll wait for feedback on Mario Kart's online service before I buy it - I'm not really a MK fan, whereas I'm a total Sonic whore.

Quite a good issue this month, IMO. It was nice to read an actual review of Mario Kart rather than all the previews we've been getting recently, although it does seem like they haven't tried the game out online, as none of the limitations were mentined.

Wow wasnt expecting XD to get quite so low. I'll have to try it for myself first still. I expected NOM to give MK:DS 97%, but looks like they don't suck up to it like they do to Double Dash.

Quite a good issue this month, IMO. It was nice to read an actual review of Mario Kart rather than all the previews we've been getting recently, although it does seem like they haven't tried the game out online, as none of the limitations were mentined.

Maybe they haven't tried a 1 Card game n things!!

I might buy it this month then, I used to buy it all the time but just stopped and I want to read a review of Mario kart. How many pages is it? I hope its an indepth review, I love those like 10 page reviews they do for big games.

Why would you want to read such a huge review? It will just spoil the game.

I suppose ur right. That would mean even more surprises when I get the game!