NEurope

Has anyone got it yet? If you have what are the scores.... has mario kart ds got a good score...

Im on my way out to see if i can get a copy as my Whsmiths always has it a day early...

I didn't my copy either. Surely they wouldn't delay a week just to get the MKDS review in, would they?

My Whsmiths never lets me down!!

Mario kart got 95%!!

Sonic Rush got 92%!!

Battalion wars got 78%

Mario Football got 79%

Kirby Power Paintbrush got 90%

Pokemon XD got 58%

Mario baseball got 59%

and theres some more reviews but i can be bothered to do the rest! :p

My Whsmiths never lets me down!!

Mario kart got 95%!!

Sonic Rush got 92%!!

Battalion wars got 78%

Mario Football got 79%

Kirby Power Paintbrush got 90%

Pokemon XD got 58%

Mario baseball got 59%

and theres some more reviews but i can be bothered to do the rest! :p

Wow, they have good things to write about MKDS, can't wait to read! And Sonic Rush, boy o boy. XD only got a 59% for NOM... wow... it must be bad...

It had better come tomorrow

and theres some more reviews
Did they review Tony Hawks DS?

Oh - and was there any free gift with it?

Did they review Tony Hawks DS?

Oh - and was there any free gift with it?

I beleive there was a Prima XD Guide free with it, haven't got my copy yet though.

There is a little keyring that holds 2 DS games free also.. and i dont think they have a review of tony hawks ds in this issue

Pretty low 1st party scores, there. Sonic Rush is good news... I bet that Mario Kart score is overly generous, tho.

I work in publishing so much prefer having a magazine you can actually hold and keep rather than read onscreen, which I find a bit tiring on the eyes!

Why do we still buy gaming magazines when we have the Internet, guys?

Because magazines still get exclusives - interviews, features and stuff. Okay, much of it probably IS out there somewhere, but can you really be bothered to find it all when you can just pop in and buy NGC or Cube?

I'd love to see more interviews from NOM.

i dont think they have a review of tony hawks ds in this issue
That's weird seeing as it's out on the 18th.

By the way what did they have Sonic Rush's release date listed as, the 18th or 25th?

That's weird seeing as it's out on the 18th.

By the way what did they have Sonic Rush's release date listed as, the 18th or 25th?

They have Sonic Rush down for the 25th.

They didn't have a Tony Hawks or Shadow the Hedgehog review!!

What I don't get, is they seem to slag off Mazza Football, then give it a 79% and yet they praise Battalion Wars (appart from the replay value) and give it a 78%

IGN gave Mario Baseball a higher score too, 7.9/10 (79% for idiots that can't count) unlike NOM's pathetic 59%....Maybe it's the culture difference, but for anybody thinking of getting it, I suggest you get a second opinion or something; I think NOM are trying to become some sort of slagger-offers because people get pissed off with them giving everything high scores.

They have Sonic Rush down for the 25th.
Cheers.

Are the release dates in NOM usually accurate? Because I'm seeing so many conflicting dates for the game but I'm hoping it's coming out on the 18th, at least that’s what the mini site has it down for.

I have no idea. Some sites like Game and Amazon have it down for the 18th but others like Gameplay have it down for the 25!?!?

I hope Gameplay change it to the 18th soon.

I just give a guy on there online help service some stick... asking them why they havent got it down for the 18th when Amazon, Game, Play.com and even sega themselfs ( http://www.sega-europe.com/en/Game/173.htm ) have!!

I bet they look into it and change it later today!!

I just give a guy on there online help service some stick... asking them why they havent got it down for the 18th when Amazon, Game, Play.com and even sega themselfs ( http://www.sega-europe.com/en/Game/173.htm ) have!!

I bet they look into it and change it later today!!

Thats the way to do it. if there is anything you are unhappy about give someone hell. it has always worked for me.

It's nice to see that Mario Kart, Sonic Rush and Kirby have all recieved high scores. Will anything on DS beat the almost perfect Mario Kart? Only time will tell I suppose, and Animal Crossing isn't far off.

Brilliant scores for Kirby and Mario Kart. Kirby certainly deserves it, and I hope I'll agree that MK does too. I'll look out for the magazine in the shops tomorrow.