NEurope
Twozzok

The smoking topic.

Pointless, it's like duty free, they don't put them on show, but everyone knows they're there.

The last time I was at a duty-free, they had 5 cartons (so what, 1000 fags?), for something ridiculously cheap like £20. It was advertised, not hidden away.

Unless you mean single packs, didn't see any of them :(

The last time I was at a duty-free, they had 5 cartons (so what, 1000 fags?), for something ridiculously cheap like £20. It was advertised, not hidden away.

Unless you mean single packs, didn't see any of them :(

I mean buying duty free from under the counter at your friendly neighbourhood corner shop.

It is kinda pointless. I think more people are encouraged by seeing people who already smoke (as I was) ....."hmmm I wonder what's the hype with that, lets give it a go" sorta thing. As Haggis already said, no-ones gonna give up based on the fact they are hidden away =) (For sure I won't!)

I mean buying duty free from under the counter at your friendly neighbourhood corner shop.

Oh that duty free ;) say no more :awesome:

Haha, I feel silly now :)

I haven't had a fag since friday night, won't 'til tomorrow morning either when I finally leave my house :)

All this arguing about weed and smoking makes me want a fag

Tell me about it, was smoking all weekend and just went out an bought a pack of ten.