Gaijin von Snikbah

Make tha cool Revolution name!

i´ll take my guess with Nintendo 128

My guess is based on

N64

Mario64

Mario128

N128?

Oh please, just stop it before I have to slap you! You are basing that on one name! And the reason Mario128 is called that is because it was meant to be a sequel to Mario64, which was only called that because it was on a 64-bit system!!!!:nono:

I know it's boring for Nintendo to be like Sony and Microsoft but the one thing that Playstation and Xbox have is brand quality. People won't call it a 360 in a year or so, it will just be an Xbox again. I would like for it to just be called Nintendo.

The Nintendo Nintendo?

They need a cool name that is not the company name. So people can see how cool they are?

How about the Nintendo Sex Buddy

because everyone wants a sex buddy....

Except for all those people Nintendo are trying to aim for with this console.

They can have chocolate instead, and give their sex buddy to someone more in need of it, like starving orphans.

The Nintendo A-Bomb. Sony and Microsoft are having fun, then BOOM! Nintendo shows up.

Im just kidding around. I don't care what name they give it. I will always call it the Revolution.

n5 sounds cool but revolution is not ment to be just anouther console, bluewave is allright but doesn't sound quite as good as n5. hopefully the name is short and it doesn't scream kiddy like gamebox, gamecube.

all these recent names suck guys! the N5 is very unoriginal. its like people have said, it will be something to do with what the system does.

Gamecube - cube

N64 - 64 bit

snes+nes - entertainment systems the first of their kind

nintendo DS - dual screen

gameboy - for boys?! (this is an exception)

theres a secret behind yorkies (the choc bar) and gamboys. Guess what it is. That is my riddle. Bye bye........................the nintendo age is the final name its got a catchy slogan too "any game, any age"

Sign in to follow this