NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Make tha cool Revolution name!

well ive been thinking of this 1 for a long time and ive vome up with the name....

Nintendo Revolution

good eh? ;)

Genius! I like your style :D

lol i must say, i had to laugh when i heard names like NINTENDONG or NINTENDOWNAGE. :santa:

Nintendo Motion applies very well and is a nice word, it's like eating honey when you speak that word and think of that system :)

in my opinion the word should be comfortable to tell others. revolution fits in there, motion does too, but is a lil bit better because it's shorter. i don't like long names like "exbox sreesicksty" or crappy stuff like "playstation" and "gamecube" might as well fit in that category. cool machine, crappy name. although i must admit it fits the shape of the console.

another point is: it should show what's revolutionary in one word, like: Nintendo Control.

and just to resume the scenery of jokey names: nintendo magic stick :P

*Mr. Reginald Fils-Aimé comes out at the E3 conference, and addresses the audience*

Reggie: "Ladies and gentlemen; for a couple of years now, I've been kicking ass and taking names for Nintendo, and you've been loving it! I've kicked so much ass that I acquired special steel boots so that I won't injure my feet, and my name list goes all the way around planet Mars - twice over! Now, it is time to show you the fruits of all the ass-kicking and name-taking Nintendo has been doing recently, and to take this attitude a step further I present to you - the Nintendo Reggielution!"

*Mr. Satoru Iwata and Mr. Shigeru Miyamoto step in from either side of the stage, wearing matching Mario and Luigi costumes, steel boots (a la Super Mario Bros. movie) and wielding enormous notepads and pencils. The curtains open, and the Reggielution is revealed in all its ass-kicking, name-taking glory. It's not much different from the previously seen prototype. The crowd goes "Huh?"*

Iwata: "Dear Nintendo fans all over the world; You all know about the revolutionary aspects of our new home console, such as the virtual console and freestyle controller. What you don't know, is that the Reggielution is not only revolutionary, but also reggielutionary! And now, to announce the surprise feature announced in December 2nd, here is Mr. Miyamoto."

Miyamoto: "Hi everybody!"

Audience: "Hi Mr. Miyamoto."

Miyamoto: "So, let me show what this reggielutionary surprise feature is by exemplifying it. Send him in, boys!"

*A youngster, barely in his teens, wearing badly matched clothes, his face covered in pimples, and with a "Sony r00l0rz" cap, reluctantly enters stage, and is immediately booed by the crowd*

Miyamoto: "Meet Mr. Playstation Fanboy! He came today to visit my humble Nintendo abode, and to have a go at the Reggielution! Isn't that right, Mr. Playstation Fanboy? Say, that's not your real name, is it?"

PS Fanboy (pointing at the console): "LOLOL! Is that it? What a joke! Reggielution? More like, Faggielution! The graphics on the PS3 are much better than the ones on that piece of s**t, never mind that I never saw them before! LOLOLOL!!1! Oh, and my name is Daniel."

Reggie: "Huuuu, that has got to hurt! What now, Mr. Miyamoto?"

Miyamoto: "Well, we'll see if Daniel here has the skills to match his mouth! Care to join me in Smash Bros., Danny?"

*Miyamoto gives Danny a freestyle controller*

Danny: "LOLOL, look at this piece of trash! It barely has any buttons! How am I supposed to play this s**tty game with this s**tty controller."

Miyamoto: "Like this."

*Miyamoto the proceeds to completely squash Danny at Smash Bros., using a few well placed waves and moves of the controller to pull out incredible acrobatic moves with his character. Danny's character flies off the screen in less than 10 seconds.*

Danny: "I can't believe this! How?..."

*Two guards dressed as koopas come in and drag Danny off the stage*

Miyamoto: "So, folks, now you know why it's called the Reggielution. If you ever play against someone who doesn't "get it" - like Danny here, you'll be able to easily kick their ass into kingdom come, in true reggielicious fashion! And what Danny here doesn't know, is that the Reggielution's built-in microphone has taken his name when he said it earlier, and sent it through its wireless Internet connection to our world wide database, where it will join the list of jerks who despise Nintendo for no other reason than our commitment to making games fun, regardless of the age of the people playing them!"

Iwata: "Soon, the Nintendo police will knock down their doors at 04:00 in the morning, break their PS's, throw their XBoxes out the window, and kidnap their children for enrolling in the "Nintendo Academy for Videogame Reeducation" - all free of charge, of course."

Reggie: "It's ass-kicking and name-taking gone extreme! It's the Reggielution revolution in videogaming!"

*The crowd roars and goes wild.*

i´ll take my guess with Nintendo 128

My guess is based on

N64

Mario64

Mario128

N128?

That reggilution thing is great! It wont be called N128 cuz GC was 128 bit. Rev will probably be 256.

That reggilution thing is great! It wont be called N128 cuz GC was 128 bit. Rev will probably be 256.

meh i didn´t thing it would be called because bits, i think it is because Mario 64 was the first game in full 3D if i am correct and 3D games were some kind of a revolution in game making so i thought they would name it 128 because it´s suppose to be a revolution and mario 128.

As every non-stupid person may know that 64 times 2 is 128 so maybe it´s some kinda of N64 revolution times 2! :shock: /takes silly hat off

Now seriously... if it's not simply the Nintendo Revolution, I'm betting on Nintendo Freestyle (after the controller).

My calculations predicts that it will be called something with Nintendo and System in it. A hint to ye olde days of Nintendo goodness. Plus I remember reading it somewhere that we should expect something along those lines.

Nintendo - U

(meaning , you .... since you will be playing a much more major role in these new games... you'll need to become more involved in the gameplay , and since game movements are based on your own movements , the game will appear to be a reflection of you(U) ...)

Im of to play my U. . .

im still going for the Nintendo large gigantic gargantuan massive cock.

but i guess these are fine.

I know it will never happen, but I think a cool name would be the OVNI, which means Objeto Volador No Identificado, or unidentified flying object. It has a cool sound to it and the console looks like a UFO, but it wouldn't appeal to casual gamers much.

i had a vision just now that it will be called the 'Nintendo Ownage Machine'

NOM lolololololololol

Here are my ideas:

mnes..........(Mega Nintendo entertianment system)

N128

vortex

Photon

Nitron

atominiser

gigablast

N-sphere

Now seriously... if it's not simply the Nintendo Revolution, I'm betting on Nintendo Freestyle (after the controller).

That'd be quite a good idea actually, it'd certainly draw in the "50 Cent: Bulletproof" crowd.

I don't know if I read it before but at the moment I always have: The Nintendo Super Awesome on my mind.

Doubt they'll call it that. :D

I made a short list of stupid immature names:

Nintendo Bitchsmack

Nintendo Buttwhooper

Nintendo Asskick System

Nintendo 3d Telescopomig

Nintendo Iwata

Nitnendo Miyamoto

Nintendo ViZZ0000RRR

Nintendo haxz00r

Nintendo!!!!!!!!!111one11eleven

Zion

It wouldn't sell in a good few countries...

Although I'm sure it'd do great in one perticular country! ^___^

But nah, I don't think nameing a games console after anything religious/political is a good idea.

i like the rumour nintendo bluewave or maybe nintendo blueshift...somthing blue...uselly the names are to do with somthing of the console...gamecube...cube...plays games!!! n64 64 bit and the other 2 where just entertainment systems wooo

Sign in to follow this