NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Make tha cool Revolution name!

iGame is too iPod inspired. I dont think Nintendo would go for that name. As for what the Revolution is, its new and fresh, special simpler interaction, something everyone can use. If they are aiming for a broader userbase, the name will probably be something universal. Something everyone can relate too. Like...

Nintendo Game System...

I don't know if anyone said this before and I'm too lazy to read through the thread again, so I'm just going to post this idea:

The GC originally was called Dolphin and had a Flipper CPU or GPU but it didn't became the final name.

Now the Revo has CPU and GPU called Hollywood and Broadway but the Codename has nothing to do with it, could it be that the final name has something to do with it then?

i.e. Nintendo Theatre or Nintendo Dreamfactory or Nintendo Independent Enemy or Nintendo Stage...

I don't know if anyone said this before and I'm too lazy to read through the thread again, so I'm just going to post this idea:

The GC originally was called Dolphin and had a Flipper CPU or GPU but it didn't became the final name.

Now the Revo has CPU and GPU called Hollywood and Broadway but the Codename has nothing to do with it, could it be that the final name has something to do with it then?

i.e. Nintendo Theatre or Nintendo Dreamfactory or Nintendo Independent Enemy or Nintendo Stage...

or the nintendo jennifer aniston. now that could make for some interesting double entrendre's. i wont go as far as naming any, im sure you can all work it out for yourselves! *grins*

just a matter of interest. the cube was always refered to as 'codename dolphin'.... are they saying the 'revolution' is a codename as well?

The, Nintendo Shockwave.

I can see it now in a years time! "Mario Kart Shockwave"

theres hope i suppose...

Terax , Super Filofax , Mean Green Death Machine , Ztakib , Boingboing , Fluffluff , GoPlay , Bunfun , (insert silly name) , Nintendo Arcade , Goldmist , Ingame.

Lalalalala...

"Okama Gamesphere"

I love Towlie in that episode. "wanna get high?" The Nintendo Towlie with free towlie faceplate and Towlies interactive joint roller 3D.

N5 was the name before revolution it was Nintendo5 as in the fifth nintendo console

i say call it revolution coz i'm used to it now :D !

I think that console manufacturers should name their consoles to represent their stature.

the Nintendo Misunderstood

The Microsoft Waste of Money

The Sony Dissapointment

Here's just a few I thought of.

How about:

The Microsoft 'its just a PC with less features'

The Sony 'quantity not quality'

The Nintendo 'don't you have to be 7 to like that thing?'

RES - Revolution Entertainment System.

ooohhh....I like that one. It plays off of the NES which is the greatest console ever.

P.S. I only like the NES better than the SNES because it came first.

hey i read somewhere that the ''nintendo ds'' was the codename but they still kept it, maybe theyre doing the same for revo

how about just taking 1 letter of revolution? the nintendo evolution 'gaming has evolved'. same sort of appeal as and meaning as revolution and it will at least be easy to remember.

well thats my two cents anyway

well ive been thinking of this 1 for a long time and ive vome up with the name....

Nintendo Revolution

good eh? ;)

Sign in to follow this