NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Capcom Needs You!

I didnt have time to post this last night so I will do it now.

Capcom have announced that they are going to add 2 new characters to their golfing game We Love Golf! The great thing about this is that they are giving us a few characters to choose from and we get to vote to see who makes it to the game.

The list is as follows:-

Female

Cammy (Street Fighter), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), Rouge (Power Stone), Roll Caskett (Mega Man Legends), and Ashley Graham (Resident Evil).

Male

Frank West (Dead Rising), Balrog (Street Fighter), Guy (Final Fight), Ken (Street Fighter), Dhalsim (Street Fighter), and Captain Commando.

I voted for Roll and Captain Commando.

Your turn!

http://blog.capcom.com/archives/853

Haha, nice. I voted for Morrigan and Dhalsim - just imagine him trying to swing a golf club with them arms of his.

They should put in Felicia the cat girl from Darkstalkers.

Ken's winning?...What a load of boring voters, surely Ryu's in already?

Captain Commando & Frank deserve to be in it most, way more than Ken. For a start, they don't already have reps in the game.

Captain Commando's the face of old Capcom

Frank has golfing experience ;)

Voted Rouge and Guy.

I always liked Rouge for some reason. I considered choosing Cammy, but I have a thing for underdogs.

I also considered Frank West, but Guy is the bigger underdog. :heh:

Also, what's up with Capcom constantly having cameos from Megaman Legends, when the Classic and X series are more popular?

I voted for Cammy. Would be interesting to see if they'd er, tone down everything below her waist...

And Dhalsim.

I voted for Balrog and hmm, I wonder what female character I chose?

I can't believe she's fourth out of the five - come on people its the Killer Bee. She better be in SFIV:heh:

why not have them all and make it street fighter 4444444444444444444444444444444 ;) golf

They might aswell by the look of it.

I mean, at least SEGA Superstar Tennis isn't plagued by Sonic characters. (Too many hedgehogs though)

Sign in to follow this