NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stalkernight

Arcade Sticks & Skins?

Are there any of these actually avaible for the wii?

I have the hori fighting stick for my PS3 and it works a charm but I cant seem to find any for the wii and with some good fighting games coming would love to have one.

Skins aswell you know the stick-on ones seem to be impossible to find for it aswell and I love customizing my consoles.

Via that Google link I read this:

As much as we adore Hori's arcade sticks, we love hardware with the words Neo Geo printed on them even more! Both Amazon.jp and Japanese retailer Rakuten have posted product pages for a Wii version of the Neo Geo Stick 2, an arcade-style, ball-top controller previously put together by SNK-Playmore and Sega Logistics for the PS2.

If it's anything like the PS2 remake of the original Neo Geo Stick (see above image), this new edition will also have non-analog L and R buttons hugging its four primary convex buttons like a set of parentheses. Hopefully, the Wii version will keep that classy black color; it would be a travesty if it didn't!

The Neo Geo Stick 2 is scheduled to arrive in Japan this April 10th, selling for ¥5,040 (approximately $47). According to Rakuten, the controller will support both Wii games and Virtual Console titles. With this announced, a Wii release for SNK Arcade Classics seems like a sure thing!

As for skins, we had this thread ages ago. So check out decalgirl.com and see if you can find anything. :)

decalgirl.com is good for skins. Too lazy to give your lazy self a hyperlink.

Sign in to follow this