NEurope
McPhee

The N-Europe Halo 3 Tournament!

Yea, we should start this soon.

Oh, and there's a Melee attack fix tonight.

Yea, we should start this soon.

Oh, and there's a Melee attack fix tonight.

We should get a practice in on friday lol go over some team tatics. I think we may be in big trouble in this league haha at least xpert is going better!

Im away all weekend, but you guys carry on without me. Looks like Rob has some good ideas for this league thing so i'll leave him to sort it out (if he wants to)

Haden and Cube, up for Saturday?

Er oh are we against you? Yeh sure what time later the better for me. Also Cube practice session friday?

Im away all weekend, but you guys carry on without me. Looks like Rob has some good ideas for this league thing so i'll leave him to sort it out (if he wants to)

Jesus christ. I go to Ireland for 1 week. COme back after a 12 hour journey to be expecting loads of match records to put onto the table.... to find 0 pms in my inbox is not encouraging. I will carry on with the read.

Right boys, what's going down here?

I reckon we should just say bugger off to anyone who hasn't got a partner yet as we've been waiting for ages and just get started.

Yay or nay?

Right boys, what's going down here?

I reckon we should just say bugger off to anyone who hasn't got a partner yet as we've been waiting for ages and just get started.

Yay or nay?

The problem isn't that people don't have teams. We have the wrong number of teams for a tournament and so far a league isn't going anywhere.

We have 1 team too many or 3 teams too few to do a tourney, unless 3 people (after counting ReZ) decide they want to join then we'll have to do a league, something which is going to take a hell of a lot longer and some more organising.

If nobody has sorted it out by Tuesday then i'll draw up a table and the first round fixtures. Im not around from when i go to bed tonight, until after work Tuesday morning.

Does Thirtynine still need someone?

Yes

Okay, sign us up.

Are there team names? If so Team ThirtyReZ or GTFO.

This is the name of the winning team.

If nobody has sorted it out by Tuesday then i'll draw up a table and the first round fixtures. Im not around from when i go to bed tonight, until after work Tuesday morning.

Yes

i did that

i did that

oh, cheers :D

Well whats keeping us then? You lot may aswell get started! The rules are in the 1st post, you have to play each team twice (or is it 3 times?)

This is the name of the winning team.

Actually not even joking. We'll be quoting this when its over and be like "Mind reader plz"

2wice changed my mind

3 Points for win

1 Point for 20 or more kills, but with a defeat.

Slayer, First to 25 kills.

Every Team will play each other twice. 1 Leg against a team a day.

First Round Map: Epitah

Second Round: Guardian

The table includes scores for individuals thus the match score for both teams and who scored the kills should be recorded.

After every team has played each other twice, 1 team will be dropped whilst the others will be entered into the playoffs.

First matches will go as phee had constructed.

Skunky & Chuck

Vs

gaggle60 & martinist

The Bard & McMad

Vs

Stefkov & Hoover

spirited away & Saminthehat

Vs

Haden & Cube

Ramar & ds-kirbi

Vs

Charlie & Friend

Fandango & Phee will have a sit out and play Charlie & Friend

When the match is finished designate a person to PM me the results

Last week sheeesh

add thirty and rez into that, and fandango and phee dnt have to miss the first round

Right, this isnt happening, iv set up a table which i THINK is right, but if not just msg me!

If its all gud,

neurotournamentui6.th.jpg

i need you results pm'd to me by sunday 1pm please! And if you could send me a link to the match results from bungie.net, that'd be helpful :)

its low quality, but i cba doing any better, paint ftw :)

How will the second round work? Considering there are 5 teams?

Perhaps the people in the middle game automatically go to the third stage?

Nah, I'm sure we'll work something out

ah fuck, i didnt even notice that. Any ideas? lol Its gonna have to be a league init!