NEurope
McPhee

The N-Europe Halo 3 Tournament!

They're already in random doubles, i've just been too busy the past few days to move things forward.

I've got one slight problem with one pairing that i need to discuss with the people involved, then we can get started.

EDIT: Just noticed i've made a cock up, we've got an odd number of teams now. Either we find 2 more people or 1 team goes straight to the quarter finals. What do you guys think?

Rob, any chance you can talk Caris in to playing? I might be able to get someone i know to join in

Any volunteers? Come on! I know theres a few of you with Halo 3 that aren't in :)

* Skunky & Chuck

* gaggle60 & martinist

* The Bard & McMad

* Stefkov & Hoover

* spirited away & Saminthehat

* Haden & Cube

* Ramar & ds-kirbi

* Charlie & Friend

* Fandango & McPhee

* ???? & ????

* ???? & ????

* ???? & ????

These are the early match-ups, done in the order that you guys found teams. Either we have 1 team too many, 3 teams too few, or i make the 1st round a league. Opinions?

Na just have the last 2 go straight through. It's only for fun, there are no cash prizes.

If there are then make it a league.

Bard and McMadness...

Every time you kill Dyson I'll kill both of you. Win win situation. Dyson you are my bait.

I was just thinking. How about you Forge a map for the final round.

Or get some Forge done now for the matches. Some people have an advantage over others knowing where weapons are. I'm saying this thinking not all people playing know the maps well. If they do then scrap this.

Well the final is up to whoever gets that far.

A league would be good but we'll be playing a lot more matches. The teams that come first and second will have played 10 matches, the team in last, 8

Im not keen on the idea of forge because as you said it gives people an advantage. Plus the best map is foundry and not everyone has that (AFAIK)

Right, there is only one option then, a league. Every team plays each other 3 times, on each leg there should be a different map. Then playoffs after that

Go for it Chuck, sounds like a damn good idea. I'll need help if it's a league, gonna be a hell of a lot of matches to sort out!

3 Points for win

1 Point for 20 or more kills, but with a defeat.

Slayer, First to 25 kills.

Every Team will play each other twice. 1 Leg against a team a day.

First Round Map: Epitah

Second Round: Guardian

The table includes scores for individuals thus the match score for both teams and who scored the kills should be recorded.

After every team has played each other twice, 1 team will be dropped whilst the others will be entered into the playoffs.

First matches will go as phee had constructed.

Skunky & Chuck

Vs

gaggle60 & martinist

The Bard & McMad

Vs

Stefkov & Hoover

spirited away & Saminthehat

Vs

Haden & Cube

Ramar & ds-kirbi

Vs

Charlie & Friend

Fandango & Phee will have a sit out and play Charlie & Friend

When the match is finished designate a person to PM me the results

Wait..I thought it was a simple knockout game..blergh, this is getting unnecessarily complicated.

Wait..I thought it was a simple knockout game..blergh, this is getting unnecessarily complicated.

How else is there to do it. Its not hard. One team plays all the others 3 times, recording the results at the end. Cant be any more than 5 minutes a game?

It would have been simple with a knockout tournament.

Doesn't matter there's one team extra, it just means they get to go through quicker. It's all for fun isn't it?

Same, I thought I was in for 1 or 2 matches, not 10+.

Well some people want a league and some don't. What can you do.

Well, you've taken control and made a league, so let's use that. Those who don't want it can suck it up, or this thing will never get going.