NEurope
McPhee

The N-Europe Halo 3 Tournament!

Thats why we couldnt contact him. Nothing we couldve done.

So your really that against having a match with us?

You really are a pussssy

Yes Im a pussy.

Im going out tonight anyway. Its upto Martinist, if he comes on here we can arrange something, but I cannot be bothered to chase up doing this match anymore.

hahaha I cant believe you guys havent sorted this out still. Even though im out of the tourney I come in this thread for a laugh and it carries on delivering :D

Well if this still stands, then....job done. (Harsh but fair, no one objected to it.) Also McPhee said the deadline was this week/Wednesday.

Actually i said the wednesday before that, but you then had router trouble/didn't turn up etc. Lightning blowing up Skunky's router isn't really his fault though, and in light of the fact that you were excused for your router buggering up i think it's only fair if there's one last chance to play the match :)

ONE LAST CHANCE. NO EXCUSES.

This really is the last one guys, you've got this weekend then thats it. Sorry.

Actually i said the wednesday before that, but you then had router trouble/didn't turn up etc. Lightning blowing up Skunky's router isn't really his fault though, and in light of the fact that you were excused for your router buggering up i think it's only fair if there's one last chance to play the match :)

ONE LAST CHANCE. NO EXCUSES.

This really is the last one guys, you've got this weekend then thats it. Sorry.

Fair enough, so when fellas, or rather Skunky.

tonight ok?

what about tonight? - lol my post double merged, well, do you lot still look in this thread?

no, lets play this damn match, ill play on me own if i have too lol

no, lets play this damn match, ill play on me own if i have too lol

No your out, along with anyone else who was ment to play.

Now that that is sorted lets finish this thing.

Yeah seriously, fuck that round. Get on with the next bit.

neurotournamentep3.png

Ok it's on to the final now. You guys missed the deadline so you're out of the competetion. It's been going on for a few months!

Phee and Fandango, do you want to play until 50 this time round seen as it's the final?

I wish there was a spectate option to view the matches.

If the coming matches are epic, someone upload them! :)

it's one last match

50 sounds fine to me, I could do with a few days of practice first though. I've not played Halo since the last match!

it's one last match

50 sounds fine to me, I could do with a few days of practice first though. I've not played Halo since the last match!

Play on Sunday/Monday?

Play on Sunday/Monday?

Im at work til 4-ish on Sunday and 6-ish on Monday, but yeah sounds good :)

I'd prefer Monday over Sunday, want to go out drinking Saturday or Sunday night so i'll either be hungover and very tired or down the pub. If Sunday is better for everyone else i'll go for that though.

EDIT: I got my first RROD today and now my 360 is making a grinding sound every time it's switched on (still playable though). Probs better to get the match out of the way ASAP :hmm:

Im at work til 4-ish on Sunday and 6-ish on Monday, but yeah sounds good :)

I'd prefer Monday over Sunday, want to go out drinking Saturday or Sunday night so i'll either be hungover and very tired or down the pub. If Sunday is better for everyone else i'll go for that though.

EDIT: I got my first RROD today and now my 360 is making a grinding sound every time it's switched on (still playable though). Probs better to get the match out of the way ASAP :hmm:

Tonight then? Say 10ish?

I think there was always the vain hope that we'd get through the LAST match. I kind of forgot it was here though, going to unstick it now