NEurope
McPhee

The N-Europe Halo 3 Tournament!

Im assuming that Haden doesn't want to organise this, the thread has been dead for a few days. I've sent PMs asking him and got no reply so i figured i'd go ahead and get the ball rolling.

These are the entries that i have so far:

• Skunky & Chuck
  • gaggle60 & martinist
  • The Bard & McMad
  • Stefkov & Hoover
  • spirited away & Saminthehat
  • Haden & Cube
  • Ramar & ds-kirbi
  • Charlie & Friend
  • Fandango & McPhee
  • thirtynine. & ReZourceman

If anyone else wants to join in, or someone wants to be removed then can they please PM me?

Rules:

Team Slayer

2 vs 2

First to 25 Kills

Friendly Fire On

Stock Weapons (i.e. the default ones on the map)

Map Rotation

First Round Map: The Pit

Second Round Map: Epitah

Third Round: Guardian

Final: Finalists choice. In case of a dispute i'll cast the deciding vote.

As for dates/times it will be up to the 4 players in each match and myself to decide. When the time comes i'll invite you to my party, set up the game and enter as a 3rd team. When the match begins i'll exit. This is just to make sure that every match is set up the same.

If during the course of the tournament you have any grievances please PM them to me. If there is a problem during a match i will require that all 4 players make a video of the match in Theatre and PM me a link. Not doing so will forfiet you're entry.

Could everyone please choose partners and PM me with you're choice. I'll need a PM from both of you so i know you both want to be in the team.

Good luck to all of you, and may the best team win :)

Well I don't mind who I pair up with as I don't really know too many people here, I am quite good at Halo though so if anyone wants to team up just give me a shout : peace: .

So are we just going to pull team numbers out of a hat and have single elimination tournament?

Basically yeah, you loose you're match and you're out. The whole thing won't last long, maybe a week or 2. A league type set-up would be better, but theres a much higher chance of people getting bored and deciding not to play.

If this works we can always move on to free for all tournaments, 4v4, CTF etc.

You're 60 until you prove yourself worthy of that 4! :p

Damn! I must prove myself worthy on the field of battle. Got training to do. I better get myself a montage...

What the... I was gonna organise it this weekend some of us have uni and xpert to do! Well what can I do I guess its been stolen from me now. :(

Also you sent me one PM saying if I wanted help to which I didnt reply so its not like you gave me much warning.

I'm pairing with McMad :).

You should all be shitting yourselves about now. :wink:

[MGS3]Theres no time for shitting yourself on the battlefield.[/MGS3]

[Dr Strangelove]Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is a war room![/Dr Strangelove]

Both members of the team are supposed to PM me ;) I'll let you off though, you guys obviously want to team up

What the... I was gonna organise it this weekend some of us have uni and xpert to do! Well what can I do I guess its been stolen from me now. :(

Also you sent me one PM saying if I wanted help to which I didnt reply so its not like you gave me much warning.

Fair point. Back of 3am typo :blush: I also managed gaggle60, Skunkuy and martinst (instead of martinist) so it's not a huge surprise!

I think i owe you an apology. I assumed you weren't interested in doing it, there was nothing in the first thread to tell me otherwise and you hadn't replied to a PM i sent on Monday. If there had been any hint that you were going to organise it then i wouldn't have.

Anyway, sorry for stealing this off you. Are you joining in as a player? Or would you like me to hand over to you? Either way im none too bothered, it was you're idea.

Both members of the team are supposed to PM me ;) I'll let you off though, you guys obviously want to team up

Fair point. Back of 3am typo :blush: I also managed gaggle60, Skunkuy and martinst (instead of martinist) so it's not a huge surprise!

I think i owe you an apology. I assumed you weren't interested in doing it, there was nothing in the first thread to tell me otherwise and you hadn't replied to a PM i sent on Monday. If there had been any hint that you were going to organise it then i wouldn't have.

Anyway, sorry for stealing this off you. Are you joining in as a player? Or would you like me to hand over to you? Either way im none too bothered, it was you're idea.

haha its ok actually your doing a pretty sweet job of it. I was just like huh my tourneys gone!!! Sorry about the PM I didnt mean to infer anything bad. Good luck with organising it its just good we have a community thing to do :)

No you organise it and I shall take part. Im crap though haha but will be anyones partner moria? No shit hes seen how bad I am.

On the plus side, you get to take part now :p Im having to sit the whole thing out :( (well unless we end up a player short any way)

I've been PM'd to find a buddy. Someone pick me please, I'm not a total n00b.

Take me off the list McPhee, I'm going on holiday next week. Unless it's going to start after the 24th...

I've been PM'd to find a buddy. Someone pick me please, I'm not a total n00b.

You should PM someone. Seem to be at least of couple of people needing a team mate.

Take me out of the game. I won't be coming here for a while so won't be partaking in anything really. I realised I can't really be arsed with all this.