N-Europe

US Presidential Race Official Discussion.

Caris

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huckabee is the worst kind of human being. Glad he's got practically no chance of winning.

Yeh hes a real bastard! Like I mean Ive just been reading about Pol Pot and jesus christ this Huckabee guy he is the WORST KIND OF HUMAN BEING ive ever seen. I mean sure Pol Pot split up families killed doctors people with glasses muslims christians non communists vietnamese people teachers nurses etc and split up families had tortue and electrucution in had a death camp were 6 people out of 18,000 came out alive.

But yeh that Huckabee bastard he makes me sick I would love to have a nice sit down with Pol Pot and talk about the good old days of the Khmer Rouge and the old war with Vietnam if he were alive than this bastard Huckabee!

Sierously you may not like the guys policies but he really isnt the devil I dont understand how people can just make such massive overstatements and think its ok. Im not saying hes the best guy ever so dont rip me a new one and list his faults im just saying the worst type of human? Give me a break.

Anyway looks like things are gonna get nasty in both camps with Huckabee giving Mcain a tough desicion for deputy, does he go with mr 9/11 or mr evangelical.

Also Obama Clinton going down to the wire I think Clinton is gonna need the hispanic vote in texas to win this but the system is so wierd in america im not sure how it will all work out.

Im not saying hes the best guy ever so dont rip me a new one and list his faults im just saying the worst type of human?

Tough, I'm going to anyway. And yes, he comes pretty close.

When he was governor, Mike Huckabee freed a multiple convicted murderer and rapist (two more women died as a result) and later he attempted to use his power as Governor to deny an abortion and related support to a pregnant fifteen year old girl suffering from severe down syndrome who had been raped by her step father (thus breaking federal law.)

Tough, I'm going to anyway. And yes, he comes pretty close.

When he was governor, Mike Huckabee freed a multiple convicted murderer and rapist (two more women died as a result) and later he attempted to use his power as Governor to deny an abortion and related support to a pregnant fifteen year old girl suffering from severe down syndrome who had been raped by her step father (thus breaking federal law.)

Ok so he made a mistake that others have done, apparently he denies this but I guess thast beside the point. The abortion thing sounds pretty bad link to it?

To be honest though even if both points are completley true hes not in the same ball park as people who deserve to be the worst human ever you sound like the guy from MSNBC who has his worst person in the world segmant.

He also helped set up shelters for people after Hurricane Katrina and was voted best govner in time magazine in 2005 but I guess we can sweep that under the carpet when we are attacking him?

Sierously worst type of human again think about superlatives before you use them Im not even saying hes the best person ever and I wouldnt vote for him but it makes me laugh when people type stuff like this on the internet. I mean do you know about pol pot? Just to relate to the example.

According to wiki I know im lazy lol. Huckabee encouraged an all white church to accept black members. Compared to Pol Pot who would kill Chinense and Vietnamese people. What Im getting at is you can criticise this guy all you want but its just plain wrong to call him worst type of human being ever its like people who call Bush a fascist its ltierally factually inaccurate.

Ok thanks for giving me your source. Again Im not exactly a huckabee guy but still even with this theres no way hes the worst type of person ever. Im sorry its just a thing of mine I cant take people using superlatives like that. Anyway Im still thinking clinton mcain for the final but apparently obama did well today.

Wow apparently noone liked Mitt Romney http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1709507-2,00.html

Oh btw the daily show is on the net and updates pretty quickly its coverage of this election has been hillarious.

• 3 months later...
Thank fuck that stupid woman wasn't the candidate.

She's said she'd like to be his running mate, which could be a good thing - it would definitly unite the democrats, and would create a political paring more powerful than Dubya and Jesus (and I mean that seriously).

It's about time, the Democrats have been seriously screwing themselves by being so undivided. After the last 8 years, the Democrats are in a position where the election should have been in the bag for them, but all this fighting among themselves while the Republicans have been united behind McCain for months has hurt them IMO.

It's about time, the Democrats have been seriously screwing themselves by being so undivided. After the last 8 years, the Democrats are in a position where the election should have been in the bag for them, but all this fighting among themselves while the Republicans have been united behind McCain for months has hurt them IMO.

Yup. My bets are on McCain, have been for months

I feel both ripped off and exalted at the same time. Obama has just been courteous all the primary season long, and then this... What Hillary has done, to understate it, is hold a chainsaw next to Obama's head, and say: "If you want my 18 million voters, you let me be your VP, and you had better let me persue my own agenda as well."

Bah, if this were less public, it would've been called blackmail (pun unintended).