NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Good move Sony!

hopefully this will happen, games shud be world wide, not just confined to some countrys

Well PSP games aren't region locked, but Sony went all angry at import companies. Will the same happen? Only Mystic Meg can tell.

They were more angry for Hardware rather than software. If this is true, since there seems to be alot of random Sony bollocks appearing up lately, then it's all good for RPG fans like me.

This will entice people to import the hardware aswell as software though, so im starting to think its just going to trick import sites so they can sue them.

But oh well, nice to know there not doing region locks though, that way anime/manga/rpg fans wont miss out on japan only releases due to the licenses.

sony had to announce something. they are struggling to keep up with the other 2. X360 is due for release soon. nintendo keep slipping in a few tidbits. sony showed there whole hand too early now they are trying to do something about it.

PLEASE DO THIS ASWELL NINTENDO!!!

Region locking is the most pointless thing ever. People say that it's so they make more money, but how?

I doubt I can import these new generation of machines due to the online features being shitted up, so anything region anything I can play anywhere is a good stop. Didn't they plan to abolish DVD region coding eventually as well?

This seems like a great move, but is it true? I mean,Sony did sue Lik Sang or wtvr because they exported PSPs.

Theres another rumour floating about that PS3 games will only be able to be played on one console or something silly like that

Theres another rumour floating about that PS3 games will only be able to be played on one console or something silly like that

big post down the page called: Horrible blu-ray patent, so you may want to read that, but its still rumoured.

Sign in to follow this