NEurope
Kirkatronics

Zero Punctuation!

Just watched the smash bros one, and I have to say, that guys a cock. I don't even care for smash bros, don't even have a Wii, but he is a class one knob!

He only does it for the lolz....

Not especially, got a DS and an Xbox.

well then what's the issue? he's a reviewer giving his opinion, doing it for laughs sure, but his points aren't pure fantasy. especially those about fanboys etc, not to mention the...dubious depth of the controls and the average match of smash bros.

But I didn't lol :blank:

Well just because you don't have a sense of humour, doesn't make this guy a cock.

;)

well then what's the issue? he's a reviewer giving his opinion, doing it for laughs sure, but his points aren't pure fantasy. especially those about fanboys etc, not to mention the...dubious depth of the controls and the average match of smash bros.

Well just because you don't have a sense of humour, doesn't make this guy a cock.

;)

Well my review of him is that he is a cock and thats my opinion. :smile:

you're failing at the first hurlde of criticism by proving no substance to back yourself up with :)

Just watched the smash bros one, and I have to say, that guys a cock. I don't even care for smash bros, don't even have a Wii, but he is a class one knob!
Hes a great reviewer, nothing he says is usually wrong its just every bodies bad oppinions of stuff lol.

He only does it for the lolz....

^and this is true :D

Lol, go watch the assasins creed review. Sums up perfectly what ZP is about.

Ok fine, I'll watch some more, but until then I'm not convinced.

I loved this one even though it wasnt realy about a game, more of the people like him ^ XD

All i can say is great timing Ben :p

LOL! Troll comments. I'm clearly surprised he didn't correct the word "contols" in that first letter. I thought it was the most clearly obvious.

Still, clearly the funniest in a while.

LOL! Troll comments. I'm clearly surprised he didn't correct the word "contols" in that first letter. I thought it was the most clearly obvious.

Still, clearly the funniest in a while.

I love them all, they have me in stiches :D

That was hilarious. Probably his best video so far. :D

It's funny, if not too surprising, that his Brawl review got the most complaints from man children who seem genuinely insulted that he doesn't like a game. Some of those letters were just pants-on-head retarded. Did they actually watch his review?

Haha loved the teachers pen thing he did. A man after my own heart.

"I'm not a fanbYES YOU ARE." :grin:

"...if I put people's balls in my mouth, I'd be a prostitute...

klol.png

or.. a Gamespot employee..."

Ah, yes, the Gamespot part was so unexpected, yet true (although I never liked that GS reviewer).

"You want numbers? I'll give you a number. 4k you!"

I'm glad he pointed out the by-and-large pointlessness of numerical review scores and their seemingly irresistible attraction to retards.

I believe edge did an issue without scores once. It was quite interesting, and ddin't really change the review all that much.

Haha!

That was class! :grin:

A great gamespot dig and the letters he got were just plain stupid!!!

This one was really good, you can tell he was inspired. But I still feel somewhat disappointed with the Brawl review.