NEurope
Davey_T

Leeds/Reading Festival

Don't buy off that site! There's gonna be other batchesssssss!

when!

If i see another batch on il post it here. The amount of times in the past iv seen leeds weekend ones a few weeks after the 1st batch is crazy. Reading is another story though...

Thanks for ordering

You have booked

1 WEEKEND TICKET ticket(s)

for LEEDS FESTIVAL.

Now i just need that dam confirmation email.

Damn that looks pretty good this year. I went in 2005 and was awesome then. Glad Bloc Party have made their way up the list.

However im not gonna go. Im going Latitude again for the 2nd year running :)

when!

Probably when Groove Armada get announced... the next announcementz

urg only 3 bands i want to see, every year the list of who i want to see gets smaller.

Got the tickets!! Thanks for the links guys, just kept trying and trying. Got to that order form page about 3 times and got it on third time :)

Although, I couldn't order any early bird tickets and now can't find them anywhere :( Anyone know a place to get them at all?

SWEET THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL CAME :D

Hmm.. Seetickets appears to have tickets. Tempted to order Sunday tickets, but I have no idea how I'd get home afterwards, consideirng trains are so unreliable on Sundays.

*sigh* I get to the order form, and the internet crashes ='[

but on the see tickets site now, it says it has weekend tickets on, but no camping is mentioned, but in the T&C it says camping is included in a weekend ticket, should i go for it?

Although, I couldn't order any early bird tickets and now can't find them anywhere :( Anyone know a place to get them at all?

Early entry tickets are here

Reading (Currently sold out but more will probably go on sale): http://www.seetickets.com/readingandleeds/price.asp?code=262595&filler1=see&filler2=multisee

Leeds: http://www.seetickets.com/readingandleeds/price.asp?code=262582&filler1=see&filler2=multisee

Blergh, totally forgot tickets were being released on Monday :(

So now I have to hope they release some early passes with their batches >_<

iv gotta go friday night to leeds, slipknot wooooop.

shud be gurd

Can someone verify something for me please.

My friend says the early bird things only allow you to get your band early. You're allowed to go into the campsite and sent up your tent on the wednesday but you just won't be able to get your band thing till friday.

I thought you weren't even allowed in campsite to pitch your tent till friday. Last year we sort of snuck in by vaguely showing them and they just let us through.

I'm hoping my friend is correct because we don't care about getting the bands, we just want a good spot!

A weekend ticket allows you to get into the campsite and set up tents thursday - monday morning.

Early bird ticket allows you to go on wednesday which allows you to get a better camping spot and have an extra day bezzing around getting drunk/high whatever.

You can get your wristband on any day you want including wednesday.

Hope that helps

Anyone got a spare ticket/early pass thing?

eBay is shit, and all the tickets are like £200+ each, Early passes are up to £40 each :/

Ouch.

I want an early pass too - they were on the site but I called up and apparantly they had just sold out >_<

Lol that thread screams hilarity. Classic!

Anyway, got my reading ticket too! Spent 2 hours attempting to get one, I was on the phone to ticketmaster on hold for an hour and 15 minutes and then the call got cut off >_<. Wanted to get a early bird pass but they sold out before I could get one and I dont fancy paying £40 odd off ebay for one and dont fancy supporting touts.

Rest of the lineup announced today :)

poster.jpg

Best i could have hoped from the 2nd batch of announcements for me :D

CSS, Crystal Castles, Hadouken, Lightspeed Champion, Alexisonfire...

Yay!

Omg, Flogging Molly, and Gallows (who are ok)

but why is Feeder between Avenged Sevenfold, and Slipknot?

Fantastic ive effectively paid £75 just to watch Rage not arsed about anything else playing on the Friday which is the day I have a ticket for. Oh well for Rage its worth it :awesome:

I hate Gallows now. Never really liked them before, but the reason why Less Than Jake clash with RATM is because the Gallows singer threw his toys out of the pram, insisting that he wanted to see Rage and refusing to clash with them :nono:

Less Than Jake/Pennywise will be awesome, but it's RATM! ARGH! Add in to that Babyshambles and there's 3 headliners i want to see on the Friday and none that i care about on the Saturday (seen Manics, seen The Killers twice and Gallows have suddenly become very unpopular with me...)

Anyhow, good announcement! Alkaline Trio will be ace :awesome: