Chris Cornell so high up

weirdddd

presides the headliners they arnt in order yet

should be an annoucement next week

quite a few i wanna see this year so far

presides the headliners they arnt in order yet

should be an annoucement next week

quite a few i wanna see this year so far

The stage things are in order...I saw it this morning?

am i missing something then on another site?

on the download lineup page it says

Days, stages and running order yet to be announced

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt know bout that :D

pendulum announced w00p w00p LOVE THEM

main clash is incubus / pendulum on the saturday....will be watching pendulum then heading over to main to watch offspring (maybe a bit of incubus as well if there still on)

To be fair if it wasn't £150 i'd go, seems a bit much!

Maybe they'll drop prices near the time, i know Wireless do if that doesn't sell out

Apprently they haven't even sold half the tickets this year, I can understand why but it isn't that much difference.

Hmm, we'll see, I'm getting my ticket this week, so I'll be annoyed if the tickets do go down.

If the tickets go muuuch more down, I'll probably go Download instead of Reading. Spent £700 on IGF so can't really ask my parents to pay eBay prices for Reading aswell :(

Ouch, my parents said they'd pay just because of the birthday thing, they said it was cheap!

''well you'd pay more to see them all individually, so we may as well''

xD, I love my parents reasoning, it always makes so much sense.

only people id really want to see at download would be motorhead, incubus and chris cornell. Reading and Leeds is a much better lineup but its sold out and I aint gonna pay ebay prices, plus im going to germany to see ratm anyways. :)

I think I'm not going to go now, as much as I'd like to see Apocalyptica, there isnt enough bands I like to warrant at least £300 odd squids :(

*cries for Linking Park :( *

I love them and would be amazing if they made it. I don't care how unlikely they'll go, i'll cling to hope.

*cries for Linking Park :( *

I love them and would be amazing if they made it. I don't care how unlikely they'll go, i'll cling to hope.

I'm going to their Projekt Revolution gig in milton keynes (where I live) at the end of june <3

Testament

Municipal Waste

Animal Alpha

August Burns Red

Brigade

Chiodos

Comeback Kid

Exit Ten

Hostile

Trigger The Bloodshed

Valient Thorr

Rose Tattoo.

Crap.

For all those that don't know Chris Cornell pulled out due to "Recording commitments"

My respect for the guy has disappeared completely, he pulled the same excuse with Audioslave at Leeds and Reading 2 years ago...

Wow the lineup is amazing this year. So cheap aswell compared to other European festivals.

i had only heard of exit ten out of that list (saw them supporting enter shikari)

some of the others are alright (checked out on myspace/youtube) not the best of annoucements thou was expecting some bigger names in the fold

might be saving a nice juicy big name for nearer the time when they realise they have only sold 15 tickets

haha

hope so dude do hope they get a nice replacement for chris cornell but reallllllly cant see it happening and they will push everyone up.

that chris cornell thou why even book himself to the fest if recording is more important to him then playing to his fans

Melvin Benn (the guy who's in charge of Reading/Leeds festival) seems to think Weezer are playing Download. Chris Cornell replacement?

Sign in to follow this