NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

Download!

INCUBUS :D

anyone know how long its likely to be till it sells out?

It doesnt... :P

Apparently Incubus are great live when its indoors but at festivals theyre terrible

i saw incubus live at leeds fest a few years ago, they were meh but still incubus if that makes sense :P

FIVE more just announced:

chris cornell (sound garden, audioslave)

Jonathan davis (Korn)

36 crazyfists

job for a cowboy

jimmy eat world

Defo will be going to see jon davies :D

will be seeing jimmy eat world, 36 crazyfists and chris cornell as well

Does Jonathan Davis have solo work O_o

Or is it just KoRn stuff played on his own :/

YAY!

*cheers for jimmy eat world*

^.^ tickets were roughly the same price as last year they haven't been 180 on their OWN for a while.

But considering they are 150 you also have to include deliver and tax I think so it shoots to about 170 anyway.

Plus if you want parking also another 5er and lockers 5er.

so...

haha ^.^ I can put a list if you want for now I'm only definetly meeting one person.

Don't forget food cost, drink cost, more drink cost, tent cost, drink cost, and maybe a tad more food.

Me three and yes I still need to get ticket. It's my 18th birthday present so all's good.

Im still a maybe, depends how the money goes. Already got V and Leeds/Reading planned, and i want to get my own flat so tbh i think money is gonna b really tight :(

yes =] i'll take a camera with me

Cool. :D

I like looking at photos of bands and of festival. :)

i got my ticket last week :D

and yep jon davies has his own solo stuff but im sure he will play some classic korn tunes as well (well hope so anyway)

ticket cost £174.95 (standard camping + parking)

will have to do a meetup while there :)

Hoping to be able to get a cheap ticket (Some went for £80 closer to the festival). No way id pay £175 for it as im already going to Leeds Fest

Hoping to be able to get a cheap ticket (Some went for £80 closer to the festival). No way id pay £175 for it as im already going to Leeds Fest

i could go to germany for 95 a ticket =[ better line-up too. GUTTED.

Why aren't you?

Yeah Rock AM Ring is amazing. I arranged to go this year with my mate but iv not spoke to him for ages so it doesnt look like it will happen =(

Well hopefully I can still go!

Hopefully we'll see.

Mcphee this will be my first festival as exciting as going to germany would be it's bloody expensive.

That figures. Rock AM would prob be a bit too much for you're first festy! I remember how scary Leeds was the first year i went (then again there were a lot of idiots there and a huge fight between punters and riot police on the sunday night :hmm:)

Sziget is the European festival i want to make it to one day. 7 days in Budapest with some of the biggest acts in the world playing, DJs 24/7 and dirt cheap booze (like £1 a pint and stuff!). From what i've heard it's the most fun festival in Europe!

Yeah apprently download is friendly apart from the riot at the end so should be fine, I think my mates are going again now *yay!* so that's good.

Leeds apprently is disgusting because chavs go just to steal items and climb over to steal. -.- so I aint going there.

Everyone seems gutted about the download line-up but I think it's quite good ^.^

Nah, Leeds ain't that bad. I've never been robbed there and theres no riots now (a lot of it was caused by the old security company being heavy handed, they got sacked after 2005).

The first year i went to V i caught some little shit sneaking in to my tent at 3am, thats the only time i've ever had trouble at a festival. Now i don't trust V at all, i'll go but i bring very little with me and anything even remotely valuable gets buried (sad, i know).

I think this years Download line-ups is one of the best they've had, mostly because it's less heavy than normal. I never could get in to Lamb of God, In Flames etc. The only reason im thinking about going is because for once i like almost every band announced! :D

Sign in to follow this