NEurope
Platty

Jeremy Beadle dies

I never found him that funny and all celebrities are just ordinary people to me so I'm honestly not that bothered. I didn't know him although used to see him around a lot.

Guy smoked a train and everytime id seen him in the past 2 years he looked like crap. Can't believe he's only 59 though. Looks a lot older.

I still love that Alien skit that he did, and remember him from YBF.

RIP.

noooooooooooo he is legend as i remember him presenting "youve been framed" "beadles about" etc

r.i.p :(

I appear to be the only one to notice this :D you cruel cruel man.

Lol.... If I had have seen the post earlier I would have passed comment.

...And yes I probably am going to burn in the fires of hell.

Just to be different though:

Spanning back to when he first appeared on game for a laugh it seems his biggest contribution to Brit TV was dressing up as an Arab. At least the hand was funny.

Just heard the news and I'm pretty saddend by it. :(

His take on You've Been Framed was the best. I remember the revolving stage which looked like someone's house and when the postman delivered a new bag of tape's to Beadle for the viewers to watch. Sigh....

R.I.P

It's OK, he might be having us on. He'll turn up at the funeral with a fake beard and traffic warden outfit and clamp the herse.

Now that would be funny, but alas i don't think that

He was a legend presenting You've been Framed (actually in person, no voice overs back then) and Beadles about, best sketch was of course the Alien prank with that woman asking if he would like a cup of tea. Hilarious to the t

RIP

So who else remembers (and loves) the theme tune?

(Sorry, don't have any webspace at the moment so had to Rapidshare it, only a small file though. Well worth the 30 second wait to download)