NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Fatal Frame 4

Shit that looks good. THAT'S HOW YOU DO GRAPHICS ASSHOLES!

I don't know the one time I tried Project Zero I hated it, can anyone vouch for it, so I try it again?

Woah, that does look good. I'm happy now, there's a few 3rd party games I actually want and think looks good now.

i knew it! As soon as I get rid of my Wii, a game i actually want gets shown. It would be cool if Nintendo bundled this with a black Wii (+black hard drive)

It does look great, I may get it although I'm terrible at horror games.

63961520080605_145354_4_big.jpg

:shakehead

INEED! I already feel like pissing my britches, and I haven't even played it yet! Okay, battle plan: play it with my girlfriend watching me playing it. That way, I can rely on her for the "getting scared" part.

Shit that looks good. THAT'S HOW YOU DO GRAPHICS ASSHOLES!

I don't know the one time I tried Project Zero I hated it, can anyone vouch for it, so I try it again?

If you played Project Zero 2 without pissing yourself, you are the man ;)

But, well, the project zero series is knowed for one thing: You have to walk by many places (it may be boring for the ones looking for action) and there will be not much of "Screamers", it will be more Pshicological (?) Terror.

If you are a lover of Pshi bla bla bla Terror, i believe you will like this.

(I already played Project Zero 2 one month ago, so you can trust me)

i knew it! As soon as I get rid of my Wii, a game i actually want gets shown. It would be cool if Nintendo bundled this with a black Wii (+black hard drive)

Serves you right! Ah!

:/

Maase I played a bit of the first one I think and it was mostly laughing, but not enough laughter that I would piss my pants.

i knew it! As soon as I get rid of my Wii, a game i actually want gets shown.

NelsonHaha.gif

Seriously! What's with all the people selling their console to buy the same one again few months later? Be patient guys. It could save your money.

Anyway, this game looks very promising. It's good to see some third parties putting some effort into graphics.

I just thought, if Capcom don't want to give Wii RE5, why don't they rework this one.

They could call it "Resident Evil: Paradox" or something, an alternate reality to Leons trip to Europe, what would have happened if Umbrella weren't gone.

Now that is a good idea!

If it played "properly", with none of this tank-controls rubbish, I'd buy it.

As for Fatal Frame 4, it looks very nice, and very atmospheric. Whether or not I pick it up depends when it comes out...

It does look great, I may get it although I'm terrible at horror games.

Now this just backs up many people's claims that this is the genuinely scariest video game series.

This screens look awesomefied.

NelsonHaha.gif

Seriously! What's with all the people selling their console to buy the same one again few months later? Be patient guys. It could save your money.

Oh stop it you!

The guy i sold it too really really wanted it for his kids and Wii's are still hard to find in the US so i did the neighborly thing. And apparently they love it, so its all good

As for me, ill have to take solace in RE5 :(

This Fatal Frame game is getting made by Tecmo, Grasshopper Manufacture & Nintendo

bigger screenshots.

b003.jpg

b004.jpg

b005.jpg

b006.jpg

b007.jpg

b008.jpg

b009.jpg

b010.jpg

b011.jpg

b012.jpg

b013.jpg

b014.jpg

Them graphics look awesome! I'm gonna get this game when it comes out!!!

I really looking forward to this, although FF3 wasn't great. Didn't this come out on the PS2 though? What are the reviews like?

Ah, safe. Well, it does look fantastic. Hope it plays and sells well, need more games like this on Wii. No videos of this so far I suppose?

Thats put the shits right up me.

This must be a Hallowe'en launch for Europe and US, surely?

I'm definitely getting interested in this.. looks great! I was interested in Project Zero when I had an XBOX for a short time (though, in the end, I never got it.. and sold the XBOX :heh:)

Considering who is making this and how it looks so far I will be following this.. hoping for some Halloween scares : peace:

the detail with the lighting increased.

b013.jpg

The detail is... sick. Cue the comments that this game has too much detail, and should have worse graphics!!!

Not from a FMV, that's for sure and considering we see a HUD it's obviously from gameplay.

the detail with the lighting increased.

b013.jpg

Not from a FMV, that's for sure and considering we see a HUD it's obviously from gameplay.

where in that shot is there an hud