N-Europe

Imagine you can create a game on Wii with unlimited Budget, how would be?

Guest Maase

Easy: A smash bros RPG, Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Role-Playing, Strategy MMO game with elements from each, with every single nintendo character and guests, online better than X-box live and downloadable content.

(basically think of it as a game with elements form every single other game combined into one.)

The funny part is when I´m working (bakery) on a night shift I have way much time to think.

my game works like the "Tails of" games (rpg) I have created around 4-5 main character, the movie in the beginning of the game, the plot, around 16 main battles, the hometown of the main character, how the weapon upgrades works, the whole over world map "Not perfect yet" and some funny moments and epic moments.

yes I have way to much free time.

The funny part is when I´m working (bakery) on a night shift I have way much time to think.

my game works like the "Tails of" games (rpg) I have created around 4-5 main character, the movie in the beginning of the game, the plot, around 16 main battles, the hometown of the main character, how the wepon upgrades woks, the whole over world map "Not perfect yet" and some funny moments and epic moments.

yes I have way to much free time.

I've dreamed up my own game too :)

Either a Metroid MMO (it sounds ridiculous but I have a good idea of how it could work) or an innovative new RPG series (have been forming it in my head for the past few years)

Or I would buy the rights to make a game that takes place in the world of Harry Potter only it would be you are a wizard and then get to go to school and chose your career and stuff. It would also be an MMO type game.

The whole point of NWFC is that its Free, even if they created an MMO game, they would probably just charge more for the game to start and not bother with subscription fees. Especially with a Pokemon game as (and I'm not saying that Pokemon is for little kids) alot of kids cannot afford subscription fees.

And please don't start up the debate again on weather a pokemon MMO would be good or not.

Not really, he wouldn't be allowed to make a £999999999999999999999 game.

But he wouldn't create one even if he could. It would take way too much time, I'm sure his retirement won't be that far away.