NEurope
Tellyn

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (100% Spoiler-Free Topic)

Finally a thread without spoilers. I expect a EU release date soon with the next NoE list.

Question though. Is this just a thread spoiler free of the recent spoilers, or spoilers in general, cause i've avoided just about everything :heh:

Anything not on the Dojo is out of bounds until after the games Euro release.

Anything not on the Dojo is out of bounds until after the games Euro release.

Those are some mighty fine spoilers there for the likes of ShadowV7 and me, who have avoided as much as possible. This calls for democracy.

What in gods name are you going to discuss then?

"So, Brawl still isn't out yet."

"Yep."

"..."

Those are some mighty fine spoilers there for the likes of ShadowV7 and me, who have avoided as much as possible. This calls for democracy.

Stay Level headed and you won't be dissapointed.

Ah someone is one the same boat as me afterall. Maybe we should make a new thread for no spoilers at all and just how cool it will be and what we're expecting.

@Gaggle64: Have problem with that? That's what I'm doing with my friends all day long, I we have the best discussions this side of ancient Athens.

Ah someone is one the same boat as me afterall. Maybe we should make a new thread for no spoilers at all and just how cool it will be and what we're expecting.

My opinion exactly.

That should be this thread to be honest. No mention of any Dojo stuff at all, except the really early stuff that everyone knows about (E3 footage basically).

Looks like your wishes came true. Maybe this should now be a thread for no dojo updates as well? Just speculation.

Edit: You know its weird, I could be playing this game by tomorrow if I wanted to, i'd just have to take a walk down the road, but I think I'm going to wait for a bit.

Edit: You know its weird, I could be playing this game by tomorrow if I wanted to, i'd just have to take a walk down the road, but I think I'm going to wait for a bit.

Good idea. This way, you will be able to enjoy the games you play.

Right, i updated the thread title.

Everyone happy with it?

it actually seems a good idea on the No Dojo updates, as today's mentions that since the game is out, they will be posting secret characters and stages. This was the announcement.

31st January, 2008. Super Smash Bros. Brawl has officially gone on sale in Japan. Is everybody having fun with it?

However, Smash won’t come out in North America for a bit, and sadly, Europe has an even longer wait until the game is released.

For the past eight months or so, the Smash Bros. Dojo has served as a source of basic information for the game, but with the release of Brawl, the Dojo will take on a new role.

From here on out, the Dojo will begin to introduce the hidden characters, hidden stages, and additional features in Brawl that have gone unmentioned until now. I’d like to continue to add on to the Dojo so that players of Brawl can come back to this website following its completion and view Smash Dojo as a sort of guide for the game.

I plan on continuing to update for another two months, so please continue to enjoy the site.

Just remember, I’ll be posting information on hidden characters and other in-game secrets, so you should take caution when viewing the site if you want to save those surprises for later.

Bolded text. Well if that is how long we have to wait for, I'm not holding my breath.

I want to know how long we wait, I got the impression from reading that, that there's a date but their not saying. I do expect a date soon though, especially with the game added on the NoE site now and when it appeared it said June 1st(wrong day, now says '2008') but it shows somethings happening now and that dojo site boosted my thoughts.

it actually seems a good idea on the No Dojo updates, as today's mentions that since the game is out, they will be posting secret characters and stages. This was the announcement.

Bolded text. Well if that is how long we have to wait for, I'm not holding my breath.

Do you have some kind of special power where you read things that aren't there?

Right, i updated the thread title.

Everyone happy with it?

Yes.

SAKURAAAAAAAAI!!!

What Hellfire said.

I just realised; if I regain contact with my Japanese neighbour who I haven't talked to in 2 years, I may well get to have a shot of SSBB on his Japanese Wii.

The YouTube vids of Cloud are starting to show up.

Huh?

Anyway, I asked this a while ago, but anyone picked a character yet? I'm thinking i'll take a run at trying to master Sonic, he'sthe kind of character I like.

Do you have some kind of special power where you read things that aren't there?

I guess I did phrase that a bit weird. I should have just said the last part.

I'm not too bothered about the delay. It means there won't be anything to screw up my last year at uni. As for choosing a character, I'm still going to be playing as my usual team of Pikachu / Marth Mix but I'm sure I can make room for Ike and others.

As for characters I think Link, Sonic, Pit and Ike. In order I want to play as the most.

I'm not really sure, I would like to try and master Pit, but I'm not sure about what their moves are like compared to others (speed and power really) so I'm going to have to wait and see.

Come on release date!