NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twozzok

Dyeing a strip of my hair.

What would be the best way of doing it?

My hair is dark brown, and kinda long. I have a strip that hangs down in front of my face a la:

hair1ue.jpg

i want it a la:

hair3ox.jpg

This is for a 'eco' non-uniform ting, where we're allowed to not have uniform if we wear something green, and as i don't own anything resembling green, and i already have a strip of hair down my face, why not?

So, how do i go about it?

Buy a tub of paint for £1 and do it the old fashioned way :heh:

that could work. try dying it blonde* and using blue paint :D

*Don't forget - blonde is permanant

foil. dye. voila

so would i have to bleach my hair or anything?

E,F,B... 'ish

i 'spose i could just snip it off afterwards.

but with the normal dyes, would i need bleach?

9and it has to be green :( )

That depends for really dark brown hair I would suggest to bleach it before applying the green colour. Otherwise it is very likely that the result will be marsh green or somethin similar.

You can get spray, on red nose day at our school we were aloowed to dye our hair so me and my mate spraid ours pink.

Pink Rules!

Growe dredlocks, then spike them up and everywhere and dye them green, there you have another variation of soag's tree

Growe dredlocks, then spike them up and everywhere and dye them green, there you have another variation of soag's tree

that would be awesome! dreads for the win :heh:

You can get spray, on red nose day at our school we were aloowed to dye our hair so me and my mate spraid ours pink.
Exactly; it's not that hard! Just get a can of green hair spray (which you can get from loads of places), then just get someone to spray it on for you!

I hope your female if not thats wild homo.

well i think it's nice when blokes make a bit of effort, and i'm sur emost other girls feel the same too. are you one of those men that thinks it's a man's job to go out and work while the wife cooks and looks pretty?

haha @ Maverick

No i'm not female.

and i got some Green coloured Gel stuff in the end, pretty cool, and i get the marshey green colour which is pretty cool.and it's not even all that Gelly, so it doesn't make my hair stick ^_^ which would look stupid seeing as how long my hair is.

and to the Dreads idea, i've had that idea before, but i got quite a big birthmark back right of my head where no hair grow (:() so it'd look a little weird.

Hmm... I tied mt hair back today, where I just about have some shitty ponytail thing happening. Now, if my hair was black, and ponytail, or just hair, had bright pink streaks, would be cool. I think it was Ford whos idea that was, I quite like the idea too :P

well i think it's nice when blokes make a bit of effort, and i'm sur emost other girls feel the same too. are you one of those men that thinks it's a man's job to go out and work while the wife cooks and looks pretty?

No im not i believe in equal rights and theres unique and different, different isn't always good (lol at ur name from team america right what a film :grin:)

Oops Maverick needs to be banned, what a shame.

Why? for stating my opinion?

haha @ Maverick

Its good to see that not everyone got there knickers in a twist thank you for seeing the funny side, as i said its only my opinion.

Sign in to follow this