NEurope
Twozzok

Universities and shizzle.

The uni I'm hoping to go to, Warwick, is usually in the top ten in most newspapers and it's 4th for my subject (after Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial). My backup, UCL, is pretty good too, though it's not as good at Warwick for Maths.

A word of warning: Warwick Uni is in the middle of no where, it's just a campus, there's no urban areas (or, for that matter, pubs off-campus) for many a mile.

A word of warning: Warwick Uni is in the middle of no where, it's just a campus, there's no urban areas (or, for that matter, pubs off-campus) for many a mile.

That's the only thing that slightly bugs me about the place, but it is pretty much on the outskirts of Coventry and very close to Kenilworth, Leamington Spa and Warwick.

The uni I'm hoping to go to, Warwick, is usually in the top ten in most newspapers and it's 4th for my subject (after Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial). My backup, UCL, is pretty good too, though it's not as good at Warwick for Maths.

There's very little difference between Oxford and Cambridge though, I think Oxford comes top in most league tables but it's all a matter of which subject you're taking.

Ayup, I was only joking... I chose Cambridge because their science course is more general, and now I'm doing linguistics, and you can only do that combined with a language at the other place.

Anyhoo, Warwick is cool, though I never got a chance to have a look around the place. Like Fish says, I'd go for city universities over campus ones, but I'd put the most priority on course.

And jayseven, I walked past Hallam, it looks cool. And like I said, it's known to be good for your course, so I wouldn't worry too much.