NEurope
gaggle64

If you could punch any celebrity, who would it be?

Ok, imagine for moment that you could proper belt one celebrity figure right in the kisser, and do it knowing you would get away scot free, who would it be?

For me, it would have to be Mel Gibson. The anti-Semitism I can handle, but I've never really liked his movies, and he's far too smug for my liking somehow. Him, or Jonathan Frakes. The hairy, talentless, git.

Ricky Gervais.

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!

That would truly make my year.

Alan Carr.

I just don't find him funny, and it's guys like that him that just fuel the gay stereotype and make it worse for the rest of us.

Simon Cowel.... is that how you spell the surname? Either way, that man needs a right good punch to the face for the awful "bands" and "solo artists" he's unleashed on us over the years... not to mention those bloody x-factors and popstars and all that crap wasting good TV air space

Ok, imagine for moment that you could proper belt one celebrity figure right in the kisser, and do it knowing you would get away scot free, who would it be?

For me, it would have to be Mel Gibson. The anti-Semitism I can handle, but I've never really liked his movies, and he's far too smug for my liking somehow. Him, or Jonathan Frakes. The hairy, talentless, git.

you don't like braveheart or the patriot?

But I have to say Paris Hilton

I think the question I need to be asked is which celebrity would I not punch....

Tom Cruise.

Because he's an utter cock.

Tom Cruise is like a freebie punch in the face for every one, have another. ;)

I think the question I need to be asked is which celebrity would I not punch....

This man is true.

I'd even punch Heath Ledgers dead body for giving up on life. What's the point...ffs.

myself.

(muahaha that means i will have to become rich and famous ~

what a brilliant and flawless plan ^__^)

I'd even punch Heath Ledgers dead body for giving up on life. What's the point...ffs.

I agree....I would happily join you.

I genuinely dont think I coud come up with 10 celebrities I wouldnt want to punch, and then I would probably get bored of listening to their pretentiousness after 10 minutes.

The Self Righteous Brothers had it right imho with the comment:

"Celebrities....Who do they think they are ?"

This man is true.

Except for the fact it's now widely believed (by his family, the media and the police) he didn't actually kill himself, it was a complete accident.

--

Ricky Gervais, he's just not funny!

But that's the media reporting. I'm not trying to sound bad but the family will always believe their child did not kill themselves.

If there are reports that he didn't kill him self, hard sold facts like a post mortem then I'll believe the media. All I know is he's dead.

Someone else I'd punch, Will Smith for being too damn good.

Pete Doherty.

I've heard your music and I didn't like it. Now piss off.

I was actually about to ask the same about Fred Phelps Sr from the Westboro Baptist Church, after reading that his hate group want to picket Heath Ledger's funeral for making Brokeback Mountain.

Oh my...oh my god....

Russel Brand, Jade Goody and infact, anyone who is considered a celebrity by way of association with either; Big Brother, X Factor, or any other banal "reality" show, Johnathan Ross, Des Lynam and every other commentator who thinks that football is the art of fugue, All of the "Loose Women," Richard and Judy and all other celebrities that speak using cliches ("you could hear a pin drop" aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh, you gormless, unimaginative shit stains!1!), Mel Gibson for being nothing more than a caricature, Bono for being the most thoroughly vain and talentless human being on earth, taking a cue from Fight Club; Gandhi.

Oh...and Hugh Jackman...

But I have to say Paris Hilton

Yes! Nothing'd beat giving Paris the ould donkey punch ;)

I hate Anne Robinson (Weakest Link)

Kay Burley (Sky News)

Lawrence Dallaglio (Wasps & England)

Martin Lawrence (MoTD)

amongst others.

Now ya see, making this thread has helped you seperate this crap talentless people from ordinary society, hence increasing their celebrity status a little bit more. Point is that you shouldn't care.

I'd give my free punch to Steve Buschemi, cos he's a don. Fantastic actor, shies away from the media lime-light and went back to work for the fire service for like 2 months around the 9/11 period because he felt a duty to. When papers and news tried to interview him he asked if they were being serious, whether they could actually see what was going on and to just plain fuck off. The man he is.