NEurope
Jamba

Your N-E Agony Aunt

What is this, a choose-your-own-adventure book? I won't have to go and buy a d20 will I?

Anyway, so you had some 'friends' who were actually the biggest misnomers this side of "I could care less," yet you forgave them. Recently you were told by someone that that they miss you. So now you're not sure whether you should go and see them or not, seeing as they were complete bee hatches previously. Oui?

oui! once a beeatch always a beeatch maybe?

oui! once a beeatch always a beeatch maybe?

I don't think so. School isn't the real world, and a lot of people, girls especially, tend to band together to form hive minds of bitchiness to try and fit in. Many of these same people make a fresh start when they move onto college or the outside world.

Now that isn't a guarantee as some people simply refuse to grow up, but they might surprise you. Besides, you wouldn't be entering into a contract or anything: if you find they haven't changed then don't stick around.

If you think you could like these people then it's worth at least toeing the waters, even if you do ultimately make a run for it. But if, as one of your previous posts implied, you simply don't think they're very nice people then why bother with them?

Personally I wouldn't go and see them, but then I'm hardly a socialite — I'm destructively selective; a beggar adamant on choosing, if you will. However I'm not going to give you an answer one way or the other as the decision relies too much on information only you have access to. Were there enough good times to tempt you back, or do they simply represent far more trouble than they're worth?

Neither choice is wrong. It all comes down to a small gamble of faith, bad memories weighed against possible future friendship. Just remember that there's no shame in walking away.

Why are they worrying you? And do you have a picture?

Dunno if i can get a good picture but I´m gonna try.

Mostly just worries me because too me the wall looks like i attacked a part of the wall.

Or it could be me being paranoid :blank:

Heres a random question for people. I was gonna get ribs tonight from the chinese and looking through the menu I realised I dont actually know what Capital Ribs are. Anyone know?

Heres a random question for people. I was gonna get ribs tonight from the chinese and looking through the menu I realised I dont actually know what Capital Ribs are. Anyone know?

they are yum