NEurope
nightwolf

Singleness!

n509970580_1890359_8326.jpg

That is all. :heh:

You even have a glint in your eye! Damn you couple people Ive been kicked out the club and I want back in!

I'm reaaally tired of being single. I hardly remember what it's like to be in a relationship. I was unpopular when I was a kid and then suddenly I was popular, so I didn't really know how to deal with it, so I handled my relationships badly. When that period ended, oportunities just stopped showing up. I liked a girl in the 10th grade and I had a shot with her, but my best friend was going through shit at that time and he was starting to like her too, so I backed off. Haven't loved anyone since and vice versa. Then, being constantly sick, not being a very outgoing person, not having any kind of oportunity to meet people like before Uni and other stuff just piled up and I've been single for... 8/9 years.

I know that maybe if I went out more, but I don't like to "hunt" or to force conversations or whatever and since I'm not exactly good looking, prospects are bleak.

I know one way feelings suck and relationships can be hard, but so much time "alone" kinda makes me feel like there's something missing in my life. Boy that was lame.

OK I'll stop now before I start listening to Linkin Park.

n509970580_1890359_8326.jpg

That is all. :heh:

Nice bird you've got yourself there, mate. Well done.

Recon we should have an agony aunt thread as well. What do people think?

I've been single way too long. I don't have a problem talking to girls as such, I just don't know how to tell them I like them without feeling / looking a ponce.

Been single for about two months now. I like it. I can find refuge in my own mind, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to appease anyone. I hate it. I have a tendency to try too hard, and then try to seem nonchalant about everything...which backfires.

I think I'm just going to wait. The right person will turn up eventually, judging from past experiences.

Single life, lets see

Likes - Do what i like, whenever, spend my money on myself, go out whenever i want, talk to who i like with no comments.

Dislikes - Seeing mates with birds and leaving you alone in the pub, getting turned down etc.

I personally like being single at the moment, a lot of freedom. and the fact it'd just break down after whoever i'm with and me go off to different uni's in like half a years time.

Been single for about two months now. I like it. I can find refuge in my own mind, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to appease anyone. I hate it. I have a tendency to try too hard, and then try to seem nonchalant about everything...which backfires.

I think I'm just going to wait. The right person will turn up eventually, judging from past experiences.

This is totally normal for a guy around your age. When you get older, the women will be trying to please you, instead of the other way around. Women like guys who don't run around trying to please them, I learnt this the hard way like every one else. This will totally come for you, trust me. Ask every older guy you know, and they will tell you the same thing. Get an older mentor for yourself, someone like my dad who is 67 and flirts with 18 year old girls successfully, they'll teach you the ropes.

I'm still not amazing with women, but I try to practice.

Any tips for one to chat up a lass? I never have the moves, most of them just throw themselves at me. I get an occasional plow in however.

Ack, single life, don't remind me.

Was single for quite a while. I went out with a girl at school for a while (until she dumped me), and ended up hung up on her for quite a bit which was painful (especially when she started seeing one of my friends). Then went to university and ended up in series of tragic crushes that went no-where (the classic situation of loving your close friend who sleeps in your lap and hugs you regularly, but then also tells you of the recent sex with their boyfriend). So all in all single life just reminds me of these painful situations. Luckily however I've finally met someone and been successfully non-single for 10 months (woo go me). It's still quite hard though, she can be quite demanding sometimes and confusing due to not quite knowing what she wants, but I don't think I'd ever leave her (even if she does suggest castrating me in the middle of the night :shakehead )

I had an excellent time whilst I was single........Then I got bored of going home to an empty bed too often, then I met a gorgeous girly and all has been good for the last 4.5 years.

Hey, I like women, love them in fact, I just don't think it's in a man's best interest to keep them around for too long!! You defintely gotta be careful when it comes to women.

Hey, I like women, love them in fact, I just don't think it's in a man's best interest to keep them around for too long!! You defintely gotta be careful when it comes to women.

sounds like you do... :nono:

Shit dont anger a woman you idiot run!

EDIT: this woman.

seriously how can someone really think we're "dangerous" to have around?? :wtf:

surely if you think about it that way you'll never have a good enough friendship with someone for it to become anything decent. it'll all just be irregular sex with random semi-strangers...

EDIT: this woman.

seriously how can someone really think we're "dangerous" to have around?? :wtf:

surely if you think about it that way you'll never have a good enough friendship with someone for it to become anything decent. it'll all just be irregular sex with random semi-strangers...

No I agree your right sorry.

That sentance is the golden sentance with every single one guys. BROS HIGH FIVE!

shit im really dead. Im sorry no bluey is a legend heed everything she says!

I love women. I don't get nearly enough time with them these days. Never before or since did god create a creature able to inspire so much fear and affection in one single moment. They can be as ugly as they are beautiful, as dangerous as they are soft, or as passionate as they are mundane. Alpha and omega in one glorious instance of human conciousness.

I love women. I don't get nearly enough time with them these days. Never before or since did god create a creature able to inspire so much fear and affection in one single moment. They can be as ugly as they are beautiful, as dangerous as they are soft, or as passionate as they are mundane. Alpha and omega in one glorious instance of human conciousness.

Thats nice, poetic and true wheres the catch!

hah! you bitch!! :heh:

ahh i feel so sorry for your girlfrie......oh!! wait!!! no...................

(and it's sentence, smartass :wink: don't try to out-start the teacher, boy)

What the! And I cant even pull the crying trick and get sympathy! Damn women you won this round but I dont have to have babies so I win muhahahaha!

You just dig yourself a deeper grave with every sentence Haden :heh:

dont worry bardy ^^ i'll be there to shovel the dirt in on top of him when he's quite finished digging o________O