NEurope
Ashley

Name Changes

They're getting out of hand. We're not here to constantly change your name on a whim, and furthermore it can be confusing to others.

Therefore we have decided you can only change your name once, and then back again. Some people have already reached their limit (Caris, Stefkov). Any questions just ask.

Good call, it's not to bad with Stefkov cos his avatar and sig stay the same but I can't keep track of who the hell Caris is half of the time!

I was wondering why they kept getting their name changed when someone told conzer16 it'd be permanent if he wanted a change.

Ive been thinking about having a name change for a while to one i used a while ago.

If i change it and dont like it, am i allowed to change it back?

Ive been thinking about having a name change for a while to one i used a while ago.

If i change it and dont like it, am i allowed to change it back?

Read the opening post. You can change your name once and then back again if you wish.

When I saw the name "Kirkatronics" had posted, I automatically thought it was a spambot.

Whats the story behind eet?

When I saw the name "Kirkatronics" had posted, I automatically thought it was a spambot.

Whats the story behind eet?

Its a name i used to use in the old days, and i fanncy a change.

Im going to ues this for a while to see if i like it.

I get so confused when people do this - war, can you put a little note in your sig saying something like 'Previously known as warandchaos' or I'll think you're a newbie every time I read one of your posts!

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? I want in on this name change lark.

Like a huge High St. retailer company buying out another company and rebranding the stores to their own, I think it's about time I incorporated my N-Europe name into the franchise that is what my username is on every other forum.

So, could I please have my username changed to Roostophe. I use this name on everything: As well as every other forum I go on, it's my e-mail address, my Xbox Live gamertag, my last.fm username, my Xpert11 username and the name of my team in N-E's League (which, if ye don't know, is called Roostophe Rovers - and we're doing pretty shit in our title defense season, thanks for asking.).

So, yes, that. Pretty please. :santa: (I haven't used that smiley at all this season.)