NEurope
Ashley

Name Changes

On 08/09/2018 at 12:27 PM, Gourmet / Esperpento said:

May I ask a name change? Gourmetsalt has been my nick on Battle.net since the dawn of time. 

Sorry it took a few days but that has been done.

I've been meaning to ask this for bloody ages, but I kept bloody forgetting. Bloody Hell!

You know that thing underneath someone's username? Where "N-Europe Forum Aficionado" is on mine.
Is that something that you can actually change? I'm a tad confused about that.

14 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I've been meaning to ask this for bloody ages, but I kept bloody forgetting. Bloody Hell!

You know that thing underneath someone's username? Where "N-Europe Forum Aficionado" is on mine.

If you were part of staff at some point, like reviewer or mod, then you could change it. Mine's been stuck on Got It Memorized? as that was the last thing I had it as while I was a mod. I've also still got that warning that darksnowman jokingly gave me when we were wondering if mods could give each other infractions. Turns out we could. :p 

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Haha 2

Isn't it linked to post count? Like, it changes if you get to a certain amount?

1 minute ago, bob said:

Yeah. The one Glen has is the last name to unlock. After that you need to be staff to faff about with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bob said:

Yes, that's how it normally works. But I saw some people with custom ones and was just wondering how it was done.

@Hero-of-Time explained it nicely though. Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I thought you were going to ask for a namechange to "iGlen".

42 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

If you were part of staff at some point, like reviewer or mod, then you could change it. Mine's been stuck on Got It Memorized? as that was the last thing I had it as while I was a mod. I've also still got that warning that darksnowman jokingly gave me when we were wondering if mods could give each other infractions. Turns out we could. :p 

Aww.. I asked for a warning point, but didn't get one. :(

Also I didn't want to be a dick back then.. But @Gourmetsalt asking for a namechange a month after he joined.. It didn't occur to use the name you wanted in the first place? :p

25 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I thought you were going to ask for a namechange to "iGlen".

I've literally used Glen-i since Flipnote Studio, it'd be strange to change it now.

Also, that name sucks.

• Weird 1

I'm glad I changed mine while I could. :cool:

Could I please get my username changed to Julius? (I've had a look around and I don't believe that it's taken)

Really don't know why I decided to add the name of a salad to the end of my username originally :p 

Edited by Julius Caesar

On 01/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, Julius Caesar said:

Could I please get my username changed to Julius? (I've had a look around and I don't believe that it's taken)

Really don't know why I decided to add the name of a salad to the end of my username originally :p 

And here I was thinking I could ask you for advice whenever I decided to rule over an ancient civilization...

You're a fraud!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

Sorry @Ashley Please could I make one small username change to keep uniform....Can I be renamed: Falcon_BlizZACK (with caps if poss - but Blizzack for sure) - for this and the prosperity of N-E I will become a patreon EOM. :)

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2008 at 12:10 PM, Ashley said:

They're getting out of hand. We're not here to constantly change your name on a whim, and furthermore it can be confusing to others.

Therefore we have decided you can only change your name once, and then back again. Some people have already reached their limit (Caris, Stefkov). Any questions just ask.

:heh:

• Like 1

Caris and Stefkov. Those names are a blast from the past. Many a good session on Xbox Live was had with those guys.

• Like 1

On 16/11/2018 at 11:47 AM, Falcon_Black said:

Sorry @Ashley Please could I make one small username change to keep uniform....Can I be renamed: Falcon_BlizZACK (with caps if poss - but Blizzack for sure) - for this and the prosperity of N-E I will become a patreon EOM. :)

Sorry, finally got round to this.  Just don't ask for it to be changed...Falcon_Back.

10 hours ago, Magnus said:

This past decade has turned you soft, Ashley.

CreepySneakyKentrosaurus-size_restricted

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ashley said:

Sorry, finally got round to this.  Just don't ask for it to be changed...Falcon_Back.

Awww thanks Ash...Appreciate it - New Patreon tonight!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Shorty said:

New Patron bonus, one extra name change :cheeky:

Thanks for your support, @Falcon_BlizZACK

Now pls send more gifts on Pokemon Go.

Hahaha, gotcha! coming up ;) (Now for that cool ass Patreon icon puhleeease)