NEurope
Ashley

Name Changes

I should probably request a name change to from shin_kagato to Kagato, its probably more important that my forum name matches my Nintendo account rather than my steam one. If there isnt already someone skulking around with my name that would be awesome ^_^

Please may I change my name to 'Dark Wolf'? Thank you!

Edited by Dark Wolf

I was wondering why they kept getting their name changed when someone told conzer16 it'd be permanent if he wanted a change......!!!

Could I possibly go back to just being bob? Turns out masquerading as a doctor is illegal.

Yknow if you put a joke in every single post it's very hard to tell when you've got a sincere request :p

I am being super super serial when I ask for my name to change back to bob please.

Can I auction my name to the highest bidder and take MoogleViper when he becomes Dr. bob?

Can I auction my name to the highest bidder and take MoogleViper when he becomes Dr. bob?

Goafer yourself.

I am being super super serial when I ask for my name to change back to bob please.

I wish somebody had changed it to "bob please"!

You're just saying that because yours is so low.

Sorry, I only listen to doctors.

Hello, may I request a name change to "Kav-82" please? I thought it may as well tie up with my Nintendo Account and NNID.

Hello, may I request a name change to "Kav-82" please? I thought it may as well tie up with my Nintendo Account and NNID.

Sure, now you want to change it, but you didn't change your name while Nintendo still used friend codes.

Edited by Magnus

I would like to change my name to ArtMediocre. That will be my gamer name most places (including the Switch), so that'll make multiplayer with peeps here easier.

Thanks!

I would like my name to be changed to:

Le Girthquake, Slayer of Maidens, wielder of the Meat Sword.

(pls dont actually change it :P)