NEurope
Ashley

Name Changes

In all honesty, the name reminds me of roofies. Which may say more about me but whatever :p

Aah, that's better. I got bored of being a Villan, which I was for four and a half years. Felt a merging was needed.

Cheers. :)

Why do they call them roofies? Surely they should call them floories! :grin:
Or Rapies.

It's because they use Rohypnol.

Formally known as Flunitrazepam/forget-me-nows. A staple of the Magician's tricks incase a howshedothat finds out too much.

Is it possible to edit my 'N-Europe Forum Aficionado' into something a little crazier:laughing:

Or do only mods and such get that?

Is it possible to edit my 'N-Europe Forum Aficionado' into something a little crazier:laughing:

The boys upstairs can edit it however the chance to have one edited usually depends upon the person wanting the edit to do something beyond the call of duty for the site. For example see Dante.

People complained about what it was before (whatever it was...) and now complaining again. Miserable buggers :p

Aficionado is a great word.

People complained about what it was before (whatever it was...) and now complaining again. Miserable buggers :p

Aficionado is a great word.

It's not the word that bothers me, 'tis indeed a beauty, but I see some peeps on here with intriguing one-liners under their names.

Now FRESH explained that it's only for those who add something to the site.

But why? I'd follow this site anywhere during my gaming days, so why not give some of the loyal followers the option of changing it.

Then again, it's awfully stupid to begin an argument about something as small as this:laughing:

Edited by Fused King
Anus Party

Could I get my name changed to kyletherobot please?

This the only place where I'm red_shift and I keep forgetting that my username isn't kyletherobot on here.

Happy New Year!

It's not the word that bothers me, 'tis indeed a beauty, but I see some peeps on here with intriguing one-liners under their names.

Now FRESH explained that it's only for those who add something to the site.

But why? I'd follow this site anywhere during my gaming days, so why not give some of the loyal followers the option of changing it.

Then again, it's awfully stupid to begin an argument about something as small as this:laughing:

Look what people put in a definable field (e.g. 'Gender'). People ain't as funny as they think they are ;)

I've kept mine the same. It alters me in no way :p

Can I change my name to "Robots Have The Right To Children" ?

If not, I'll weep but deal.

Okay, it's been bugging me for a while now: Roostophe, how do we pronounce your new name? Roo-stoaf? Roo-sto-fee?

If it was French then it would be referring to two roosters fighting!

You'd have to be called Coqde! (or something similar if someone with a better grasp of French wants to correct me)

Nah nah nah, It's French (in a way) because it's a mixture of Ross and Christophe.

The holes left in the origin of the name are football-related and most likely mentioned in an old thread regarding usernames somewhere.