NEurope
Eenuh

Getting a Wacom Volito to work on a Mac?

I think I posted this in a thread a while back... but I did see a thread on DeviantArt about getting it to work on the Mac, but it was only as a mouse - wasn't absolute and had no pressure.

Not really any use. But... yeah.

I think I posted this in a thread a while back... but I did see a thread on DeviantArt about getting it to work on the Mac, but it was only as a mouse - wasn't absolute and had no pressure.

Not really any use. But... yeah.

Yeah, the mouse works, but the pen just won't work at all, so it's pretty much useless (because honestly a tablet is all about the pen).

Oh no, I mean the pen works but would only act as a mouse due to no pressure sensitivity and not being absolute to the screen.

Oh no, I mean the pen works but would only act as a mouse due to no pressure sensitivity and not being absolute to the screen.

When I tried the pen I think I could move it around a bit, but not very well (guess that's what you mean). Not even sure if clicking things worked...

But yeah, for any people reading this thread (and I know there's a lot of non-members who come here for help), it's best to buy a tablet that is compatible with a Mac, as this one really doesn't work and will just give you problems.

I get an error: the tablet driver did not load because of an internal driver failure

I am using mac os x 10.6. Not sure if this is an issue