NEurope
Solo

Heath Ledger.. found dead.

The last picture of him alive is making it's way round the tinternet. It was taken on the set of the new movie he was filming in London 2 days ago.

0122_heath_ledger_inf.jpg

The cause of death will be determined tomorrow apparently, but I don't see how taking a bunch of sleeping pills (The news has been saying he was found with sleeping pills around him) can be accidental. Sounds like he must have been pretty messed up.

unexpected. real shame, found out in the pub, couldnt belive it, but had a quiz too distract me. this is going to throw batman 3 into shit

Shocking stuff. Never really seen a film with him in it, but I was looking forward to seeing his take on the Joker.

R.I.P

unexpected. real shame, found out in the pub, couldnt belive it, but had a quiz too distract me. this is going to throw batman 3 into shit

The release date will doubtfully change. Harvey Dent/Two-Face is the focus point of The Dark Knight's plot (joker is more like the scarecrow than Ra's al Ghul, if you want some sort of Batman Begins comparison) so I doubt the joker will be in the third.

It's taking a while for this to sink in I don't know why :( it's so sad. Everyone who hasn't really needs to see Brokeback Mountain and Candy.

I'm pretty gutted about it. 10 Things I Hate About You is such an amazing film and he was such a good actor in it. :(

'Holy shit!' seems to be the right phrase to use now. What does this mean to releas of The Dark Knight?

R.I.P

WOW! Thats just saddened me :(

I didn't take this topic seriously when i saw it, was half expecting Rick Roll

batman is in post-production, so they could still release it... it;d just be a posthumous role...

posthumous is a weird word...i always read it "post-hummus".. which REALLY puts me off hummus. :blank:

News has been reported that:

Heath Did Not Kill Himself

TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died.

Edit:

It's looking increasingly likely that he may not have killed himself afterall

Here's the way it went down. A cleaning lady for Heath arrived at the apartment first, followed soon thereafter by a masseuse. They both entered the room at around the same time and discovered Heath's lifeless body.

The cleaning lady called police. The masseuse, we're told, called the bodyguard for the Olsens. She called him because they're friends and he's an EMT. The bodyguard was around the block at Ashley's and he immediately went over. By the time he arrived, the cops were already there.

We're also told it appeared Heath "had been dead for a while" and there were no visible signs of trauma. There was a pill bottle on the nightstand.

R.I.P Heath.

I never seen Brokeback but I thought he played a great role in The Patriot as Mel Gibsons kid.

I was on nightshift last night and my mate came back off break saying he had got a text about this news. I thought he was having a laugh but another mate got a text off a different guy when he was on his break so we rang him up to see what had happened.

Hopefully The Dark Knight will have a " In Memory..." message at the start of the film.

The release date will doubtfully change. Harvey Dent/Two-Face is the focus point of The Dark Knight's plot (joker is more like the scarecrow than Ra's al Ghul, if you want some sort of Batman Begins comparison) so I doubt the joker will be in the third.

It's taking a while for this to sink in I don't know why :( it's so sad. Everyone who hasn't really needs to see Brokeback Mountain and Candy.

I have a feeling that it's the other way around... Harvey Dent is barely a ditraction, the Joker is the main point.

And why are people already talking about a third?

I have a feeling that it's the other way around... Harvey Dent is barely a ditraction, the Joker is the main point.

If the cow still has milk it´s gonna be milked. Unless Dark Knight flops i wouldn´t be shocked over a sequel

Also i had no idea Harvey Dent is in the movie.

Which is probably because i avoid reading about movies i´m excited about

If the cow still has milk it´s gonna be milked. Unless Dark Knight flops i wouldn´t be shocked over a sequel

Normally this would be true, but because Nolan is so passionate and involved with the movie, and they are his, it all lies in his hands.

It's not going to flop, you can't buy this kind of publicity.

Normally this would be true, but because Nolan is so passionate and involved with the movie, and they are his, it all lies in his hands.

It´s pretty much up to the people who have the rights to make the movie.

It's not going to flop, you can't buy this kind of publicity.

The first thing i thought when i heard about this.

regarding batman 2/3, it is going to stir things up because;

joker is to be caught and arrested in 2, the 3rd deals with 2face and jokers trial. read that on empier a while ago, they dont usualy get it wrong.

Hopefully The Dark Knight will have a " In Memory..." message at the start of the film.

I daresay it'll be at the end. Like what they did with John Ritter in Bad Santa.

that's true.

a third is being allowed for with this one- harvey dent being the link, not the joker.

shit. the more i think about this, i feel worse. i hate seeing the talented go so young. he was on the brink of being a magnificent performer.