NEurope
Raining_again

Current Obsession?

Be it a game, a person, an album, or anything you like!

Mine's currently elite beat agents for the DS, as frustrating as it is (my poor ds is looking a little worse for the wear now) Its really fun, and ive been irritating my family with my awful singing all weekend =D

So what's yours?

Searching for a certain Advance Wars rom is my current activity that I've been doing for the past 30 minutes non-stop but I think I'll give up until later tonight, and I am currently obsessed with watching my money and saving up for a 360.

Still Guitar Hero 2 when i'm at dad's.

And constantly browsing Ps3 stuff, thinking about the fact that i won't have one for at least 2 weeks, probably more.

Mafia Games.

I'm running 2 at the moment (one on this website, one on another), and playing in 6 others.

Seriously addictive.

Looking into building a PC.

The past 3 or 4 days have been spent looking on scan, overclockers, ebuyer, custompc websites.

Trying to understand why people on the custompc forums recommend Gigabyte motherboards and everywhere else I've seen usually recommend Asus.

Mafia Games.

I'm running 2 at the moment (one on this website, one on another), and playing in 6 others.

Seriously addictive.

Jesus... you're scary!

Looking into building a PC.

The past 3 or 4 days have been spent looking on scan, overclockers, ebuyer, custompc websites.

Trying to understand why people on the custompc forums recommend Gigabyte motherboards and everywhere else I've seen usually recommend Asus.

ASUS motherboards are seriously made of awesome, I've had two of them and i haven't had a single bit of bother. I've also heard good reviews of Gigabyte MB's but never had one myself =)

It's always great browsing for a new computer and drooling over what i can't afford XD

Oh also, being distracted form ICT work by watching Half Life videos (cut out bits, BETAs, noclip easter eggs, etc).

Half life is so good..

Justice

They've released one album of about 49 minutes but somehow I have 14.8 hours of them on my iTunes!!

Yes, you read that right. 14.8 hours!!

Mine is currently playing Football manager 08 far too much!! and listening to The Wombats!

ASUS motherboards are seriously made of awesome, I've had two of them and i haven't had a single bit of bother. I've also heard good reviews of Gigabyte MB's but never had one myself =)

It's always great browsing for a new computer and drooling over what i can't afford XD

What Asus you got? I'm just weighing up which one to get. I'm just thinking a ASUS P5K.

Also yeah, I love looking on the internet looking at stuff I will never be able to afford. Or just looking at stuff that are really cool I'll say I'll buy but I wont.

That's kind of an obsession.

Mafia, revision, Lego Star Wars and Rome Total Realism, but not quite in the proportions they should be... :mad:

What Asus you got? I'm just weighing up which one to get. I'm just thinking a ASUS P5K.

Also yeah, I love looking on the internet looking at stuff I will never be able to afford. Or just looking at stuff that are really cool I'll say I'll buy but I wont.

That's kind of an obsession.

=D I agree its an awesome obsession.

i have a p5k-vm. I've overclocked my 2.66ghz e6750 to 3.0ghz on the dot without a single bit of bother. the chip fitting thing is rather good in mine also. =)

Also had a8n sli-deluxe one (939 chip - its 3 years or so old now) and its still running like that day i got it, other than a northbridge cooler change =)

Watching Monk and Snooker.

I'm addicted to both. Thankgod for the Snooker ending today; i've got revision to do.

I am currently obsessed with Paramore's album 'Riot'. I have only jyust recently got into the band.

P.S. This is also my first post since ages.

The mafia games! They are awesome. =3

Other than that, not much really. Maybe I've gotten a bit obsessed over listening to my new Antony and the Johnsons CD though. Love it so much.

Clearing my overdraft.

More than half cleared it in the last 7 days or so, so things are paying off.